Guitar Compilation

...BUY A HARLEY BENTON FROM THOMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH CUSTOM SHOP FOR YEARS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...j/k It's the crappiest guitars EVER.

:lol: I sense someone pissed off about a Thomann/Randall story, :lol::lol::lol: Nah, I know Harley Benton is a cheap and quite :erk: brand.

Damn right!:lol: Thomann can suck my fucking balls!:lol: Yeah Harley benton are really bad! A guy i know got one and it had a big rasp in the paint on the neck :lol: Also the neck was so fucking thick my hand cramped while playing it :lol:

lg_jcrrnuclr.jpg

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=7&TempID=8&STRID=233912&Method=2&CategoryID=0&BrandID=0&PriceRangeID=0&PageNum=0&DepartmentID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=3&SearchPhrase=randy+rhoads&Contains=%2Arandy%2A+AND+%2Arhoad%2A&Search_Type=SEARCH&GroupCode=

Ok, to stop all this wanna-have posts, here are pics of my GJ that I finally managed to assemble yesterday:

DSCN0249m.jpg

+
DSCN0273m.jpg

=

DSCN0291m.jpg

DSCN0289m.jpg

DSCN0285m.jpg

DSCN0284m.jpg

DSCN0282m.jpg

DSCN0281m.jpg

DSCN0280m.jpg

DSCN0276m.jpg

I still haven't put the JE1000 boost in there, so far it's only J50BC and J50N, but the guitar rocks without the boost already!!! Only thing it lacks is a bit of more power on palm muted notes, otherwise sounds great with lots of sustain!!!

Sexeh. I didn't see this thread before posting my new geetar in the guitar players thread *doh*

Here goes, once again;

bought a new guitar yesterday. It was a totally lucky one, I got it for 2900 kr. (about 550$ or something). It's an Ibanez s540, maple fretboard from '93

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

a little closer look at the freboard. Yes, very nice. :D

DSC00017.jpg

Costom maid!!1 :mad: :peace:

DSC00018.jpg

whole guitar, and candles

DSC00019.jpg

family pic :p:

DSC00020.jpg

scallops on my other guitar XD. (those scallops needs a few adjustments I can see :p: )

And, at last my Laney. Just for the fun of it.

DSC00021.jpg

I'm sorry all I have to take these pictures with is a phone.

I'm so happy, words can't describe it. This kicks a** :D

Sexeh. I didn't see this thread before posting my new geetar in the guitar players thread *doh*

Here goes, once again;

bought a new guitar yesterday. It was a totally lucky one, I got it for 2900 kr. (about 550$ or something). It's an Ibanez s540, maple fretboard from '93

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

a little closer look at the freboard. Yes, very nice. :D

DSC00017.jpg

Costom maid!!1 :mad: :peace:

DSC00018.jpg

whole guitar, and candles

DSC00019.jpg

family pic :p:

DSC00020.jpg

scallops on my other guitar XD. (those scallops needs a few adjustments I can see :p: )

And, at last my Laney. Just for the fun of it.

DSC00021.jpg

I'm sorry all I have to take these pictures with is a phone.

I'm so happy, words can't describe it. This kicks a** :D

nice one:D
i really like that one.
But you won't find your name on the list on the first page since guitar compliation means Jackson,Esp Alexi Compliation :p
(yes, I posted pics of my baby here and it's not mentioned :cry: )

nice one:D
i really like that one.
But you won't find your name on the list on the first page since guitar compliation means Jackson,Esp Alexi Compliation :p
(yes, I posted pics of my baby here and it's not mentioned :cry: )

oh. So much for fanboism :erk::lol:

Jackson is on my list to get, but not in the near future. :rofl: