Guitar Player's Thread

im not even contemplating doing anything with her at all

dexter.png

^ i just realised you avatar is one of this gay crappy things from children's television.
I always thought it was a cookie.. for some reason

guitar players thread ftw

Keyboardist and only girl in a metal band and the other side is an amazing guitarist. Don't want to sound sexist because I'm not at all, but I don't think Zakk is the one who has to worry if anything happened :lol: Ok, bad times with the other guitarplayer may follow, that's true :lol: There's not much metal and even less metal girls here in Spain so I have no experience in that kind of weird combos :lol:

Norther is now looking for a new full time singer. We are looking for a versatile, creative individual with high motivation and a preferable capability of singing in different styles. The person we are looking for must be at least 20 years of age and preferably live in Finland. Guitar playing skills are considered as an advantage but not necessary.

If you feel you might be the one, please download the following instrumental version of our song Frozen Angel. Return it to us with your own vocals recorded on top to singer@norther.net in MP3 format. You can download the song here, and the lyrics here. It is also possible to send a free-form audio or video sample of yourself.

We offer the new singer a possibility to rock around the globe in an excellent team and enjoy the full benefits of being in an international heavy metal band.

May the best one win, the search is on!!

All the best,
Norther

FUCK, TELEPORT ME TO FINLAND