Guitar Player's Thread

Yes, The floyd rose is pretty good whilst the Edge 3 is a bit...eh.

I just don't like how the RR24 didn't get ultramotherfucking heavy rhytm sound that i get from the guitars i have now.

I'd still go with the xiphos...you get a free case and then you can just get a new FR for it. I am biased though and you should never ask "what do you think i should get?". Just go try them out and choose the better one!

Yes, The floyd rose is pretty good whilst the Edge 3 is a bit...eh.

I just don't like how the RR24 didn't get ultramotherfucking heavy rhytm sound that i get from the guitars i have now.

I'd still go with the xiphos...you get a free case and then you can just get a new FR for it. I am biased though and you should never ask "what do you think i should get?". Just go try them out and choose the better one!

Hmmmm..
Okay, thanks, they're both being sold from the same place, so I'll just test them out when I go to the store. :)
(but the RR24 comes with a case too)

I know.

It was posted in this thread iirc, dunno when, not long ago.

They started adding cases to the higher end, and bags for lower end Jacksons and wanked up the price.

fail
I fucking love Jacksons, but I think I'll go with the Xiphos because I'll be able to afford a Peavey Vypyr as well : D

this seems like a good place for this, this is from my bands first show ever for any of us. We had been together for a month at this point, this is us doing mirror of madness. A little sloppy but not bad for first timers. And our intro song was power rangers haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Sweet! I'll check that out later man, Im at school right now without speakers/headphones

This summer classes thing is a drag, I have to go every monday-thursday just to take one stupid class!

Its okay though, Black Spot practice later today wooo

Dude Conti! That was awesome!
What's your band called? Are you going to do any originals?

I'm jealous of the light show that venue has, all my "local-band" venues look like shit lol