Guitar Player's Thread

haha thanks everyone! I appreciate it. And yeah, the lights are awesome cause a lot of big acts come play here. We have four other originals right now though we only have a video of our weird song. You know how some bands have odd songs that don't really sound like them? This is ours. It's really simple. Bass is really loud for some reason. Our band name is Radamanthys.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9th8NBVRQ0&feature=related[/ame]

In about half an hour i'll be sitting infront of a couple of judges. I'm going to play some shit that can/will secure me a place in a school I wanna get into.

EVERYBODY WISH THE SNUS LORD GOOD LUCK AND GRANT HIM THE POWER OF MALMSTEEN THE THUNDERCUNT

Okay I need you help: I'm doing more and orchestral and classical compositions where guitar pro reaches it boundaries.
Do you have any recommendations for software with Midi inputthing, VST Support and which shows the whole score? What do people like Zimmer use? As long I find a torrent or it's on rapidshare i dont care if it's shareware or free.

Okay I need you help: I'm doing more and orchestral and classical compositions where guitar pro reaches it boundaries.
Do you have any recommendations for software with Midi inputthing, VST Support and which shows the whole score? What do people like Zimmer use? As long I find a torrent or it's on rapidshare i dont care if it's shareware or free.

finale

Wohow, i met Lori Linstruth! I had a little talk with her, very nice and friendly girl/women.
P1010315.jpg

And damn, she can play:

Last edited by a moderator: