Guitar Player's Thread

And it's only 8gb to install the stick only hits. If you want all the brushes and mallets go ahead.

And what's the price of a gigabyte now? a few cents?

Does it really matter? It doesn't mean you go out to buy a new HDD because you want to try out Superior Drummer :lol:

Also, like 2 years ago when i bought a 160GB HD it was like 50€ or something lol....

Or was it 80€ i really can't remember. Wasn't that much though

you don't need almost all of this ggs any way, i am using the first dvd (with the installation) and its enough to get everything i need.

I don't have a fast/good enough connection to download 100 Rapidshare links, but I'd love to check it out if I get a faster conection or someone around me who pays it and lets me the CDs, but that's not gonna happen :lol:

On other news, new vid!

Excuse the playing and advice is always nice:

Racer X - Technical Difficulties(first half)

Pretty good, now work on cleaning it up. Play slooow!
I'd reccomend doing some of the same things I do :rofl:. Play something like Mr. Bigs Big Love or CDFF - something along those lines. Lots of awesome rythm and picking, but slow enough for us mortals to get it down by time - and some day we might be able to play Techincal Difficulties clean at the right speed :kickass:

Remember - it's not about reaching a certain speed, it's about having fun while doing so. God, I start to sound like yoda. Damn gnome. All over the place. Stealing them picks.

so people, enlight me about PODxt, does it have all features like a normal pedalboard(delay/reverb/overdrive/distortion) besides the amps? and can i has jazzy, blues, grunge tones like?

so people, enlight me about PODxt, does it have all features like a normal pedalboard(delay/reverb/overdrive/distortion) besides the amps? and can i has jazzy, blues, grunge tones like?

yup. I have one, and you can get just about any electrical genre of tone from it. the only tone I have difficulty with is a really nice, full acousticy tone. but that's cuz all this shit is digital, so no surprise there.

I really want this

products.php

retarded beginner question^^ :
I think I'm gonna buy a guitar with floyd rose and stuff.....but when I order it, it means that the guitar comes in standart tuning eadghe (?) ...but I want the guitar to stay in dropped c like..forever. ..what do I have to do ? I heard that it's not the easy to tune floyd guitars so I can't go and just tune it down.o_O..HELP ME PLEASE

yup. I have one, and you can get just about any electrical genre of tone from it. the only tone I have difficulty with is a really nice, full acousticy tone. but that's cuz all this shit is digital, so no surprise there.

oh thanks ^^

retarded beginner question^^ :
I think I'm gonna buy a guitar with floyd rose and stuff.....but when I order it, it means that the guitar comes in standart tuning eadghe (?) ...but I want the guitar to stay in dropped c like..forever. ..what do I have to do ? I heard that it's not the easy to tune floyd guitars so I can't go and just tune it down.o_O..HELP ME PLEASE

With a Floyd Rose (doublelocking) tremolo, it costs a bit of time to tune it, but when you've done it, it's tuned perfectly. If you want to put it in drop C, then you'll have to buy thicker strings (.12 i thought). Tune it, close the stringlocks, and then fine tune it!

With a Floyd Rose (doublelocking) tremolo, it costs a bit of time to tune it, but when you've done it, it's tuned perfectly. If you want to put it in drop C, then you'll have to buy thicker strings (.12 i thought). Tune it, close the stringlocks, and then fine tune it!

and that's it? :OMG:
dude . cool ok thx for replay

Pretty good, now work on cleaning it up. Play slooow!
I'd reccomend doing some of the same things I do :rofl:. Play something like Mr. Bigs Big Love or CDFF - something along those lines. Lots of awesome rythm and picking, but slow enough for us mortals to get it down by time - and some day we might be able to play Techincal Difficulties clean at the right speed :kickass:

Remember - it's not about reaching a certain speed, it's about having fun while doing so. God, I start to sound like yoda. Damn gnome. All over the place. Stealing them picks.

Thanks! Yeah, I know it can be cleaner, I'm working on that, but I though it was a start and I'd upload it and get some input :) Thanks for the Mr Big stuff, I'll check it out!

I really want this

products.php

Go get it! If they weren't that expensive I'd get one too, but I'll have to get a cheaper one, I can't spend that much on it.

Sweet! In what color?

Fuck I thought it was a pic.

kvabsinthe001.jpg

Absinthe frost.

Unless I get it used.

Go get it! If they weren't that expensive I'd get one too, but I'll have to get a cheaper one, I can't spend that much on it.

I really fucking want a USA jackson. And since RR's don't have 24 frets (something I need now)

Or a Carvin Ultra V.

ultrav-main.jpg

But I hate how they don't offer neck binding.

Superb fret access + shaved neck though.

THis shit is hot too but i fucking hate dimes name on it + HUGE heel + mahog body/neck.

rzrv255crdcbk_full.jpg

I'm trying not to get an ESP AL scythe. :lol: