Guitar Player's Thread

Nice pick on the absinthe frost green!

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/rv/E-RV-148.html

These pop up on ebay every so often for about 1,000 bucks.

Edwards%20by%20ESP%20E-RV-148.jpg

jup, that's it:)
in the beginning,
you will have to get used to the fine tuning procedure and stuff,
but after a while it's pretty straight foreward!

Haha dude, I'm used to a floyd and it was like magic when I tuned my friends guitar that didnt have one. :rofl:

mhmm, this I want. and not to mention that name is pretty sick.

I prob won't buy it cause 2100 on a guitar is a bit. I'd end up fucking it up drunk.

My friend just sold his black one for 700 (chipped up from gigging) I could find a deal like that and refinish it green. I fucking love green. :worship:

Those 'special' editions RR24's go for cheap when they go for sale.

One went for like 1k on HC (after months for selling) with an OFR and case.

I would tottally buy one and refinish it to matte gray w/ white strpes.

:worship:

holy fuck nuts i got it working

THe JE1500 is awesomeee. Supposed to be the same as the Je1000 but you can pick the freq between 450hz and 6000khz along with the from +1 to +24db as well as the usual hi to low impedance bullshit all their active pres do.

Gonna drill a hole in my RR tomorrow for the switch.

Really makes the Gp1000 sing along with my SD-1 boost soon to be modded with a Monte Alums mod.

Fuck yes.

Those 'special' editions RR24's go for cheap when they go for sale.

One went for like 1k on HC (after months for selling) with an OFR and case.

I would tottally buy one and refinish it to matte gray w/ white strpes.

yeah i'm pretty sure one of those RR24's went for like $900 on the UG forum. it was in great condition too. the guy even changed the licensed FR to a gold Schaller Floyd rose. he started asking like 1300 for it, but no one would take it so he kept reducing the price and it finally sold for like $900. pretty good deal.

yeah i'm pretty sure one of those RR24's went for like $900 on the UG forum. it was in great condition too. the guy even changed the licensed FR to a gold Schaller Floyd rose. he started asking like 1300 for it, but no one would take it so he kept reducing the price and it finally sold for like $900. pretty good deal.

Considering they are 1500 now, I'd take a limited edition in any condition for 900.

I was naked in the shower and it hit me, I'm going to refinish it like this-

z8216.jpg

z8325.jpg

Sorry for the big pics.

But with more of a sparkle green in the middle like the absinthe frost. It has a yellow flake in it sorta

ab4.jpg

Fuck, I wonder if I could put an abolone Jackson logo in it. I know the RR24's play with the best of em but look like a cheap toy.

Rofl why are you up so late? I go to bed around 6am every morning due to excessive guitar anything.

I sold mine for 950€. With a Gator hardcase ofc...it had some minor scratches and the trempoles were worn.

With a Floyd Rose (doublelocking) tremolo, it costs a bit of time to tune it, but when you've done it, it's tuned perfectly. If you want to put it in drop C, then you'll have to buy thicker strings (.12 i thought). Tune it, close the stringlocks, and then fine tune it!

You might also want to adjust the springs in the back so the floyd rose is even with the guitar body.

and that's it? :OMG:
dude . cool ok thx for replay

.12 is way too thick for Drop C. Get 11-54, perfect gauge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had 12-56 in drop C a couple of times....It's not a good gauge for it but it works. Now I got 12-19-24-36-46-56 for Drop B...works like a charm :)

The ideal is 11-58 Skull strings Drop C set though. If i remember right it s 11-50 and a 58 as the C string then.