Guitar Player's Thread

omfg

z8254.jpg

I'm getting a price quote on a custom guitar from bernie jr (the dude that made those)

If the down payment is a small amount like 10% I'm tottally getting it. Custom bolt-ons start at 1799 and he said neck thrus aren't much more.

Ffffuuuuu

neck throughs are just as easy if not easier to build, they shouldnt be more expensive...

and still no guitar...

Eh we'll see, should have the quote soon.

Would multiple people be interested in a cheap Je1000/mm-04 clone, professionally built, a few simple solder points with very easy clear instructions?

Probably be around 50-60 shipped USD in the states.

so im aNOTHER (my 3rd) band, and were going to be in the tacoma battle for summer slaughter show which if we win we'll get a spot on one of the summer slaughter showsssss

so wish us luck
that would be incredible if 'phagist is in the line-up again and you get in. good luck!

that's only cuz you see all 3 colors together. individually, they look pretty kickass.

COBOT Forum Jam 6!!!

You guys chose the Emin backing track, so Emin it is.

• Record a solo from 00:01 to 01:19 and save the lead guitar ONLY as mp3 format.

• PLEASE make sure you record a muted string pluck in time with the intro drum fill, so I can synch up the solo over the BT, AND/OR send me a .rar file containing a version of your solo over the BT, so I can hear exactly how you want it. I would prefer that you did both, just to make it easy.

• Upload mp3 to http://www.sendspace.com, and send it to me via PM.

I do realise that the BT is quite long this time round, so if you personally want to solo over the slow OR fast section ONLY, then do that but please let me know in the message. I will need to make special edits in the final mix to assure that it all fits properly, I have no problem doing this.

Alternatively, if you'd like to change the BT to one of the other suggestions, then that's not a problem either. I just remember seeing alot of votes for this, and we could always use the others after the 3rd COBOT Album, if we wanted to!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f2iqdk.jpg

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the jam is on, for anyone that was talking about it, or for anyone that didn't know.

I've RE-UPLOADED the backing track because I put it up in Eb instead of E, so if you've downloaded it, please do it again otherwise your solo will be out of tune.

I expect a decent turn out for this, as there were alot of ppl saying they wanted another jam before the next COBOT album!!

Yeah I worked the super early shift this morning and just have to my summer class for a few hours then I'm free all day so I should be able to get something for the jam done today too