Guitar Player's Thread

Digitech Death Metal or Digitech Metal Master distortion pedal? Cant decide...

I want nice thrash metal sound. My guitar is tuned one step down, guitar that I am using is MH1000QM and amp Vox AD30VT-XL.

Dont know which one to buy... :cry:
Both are great distortion pedals. Metal Master has wider range of sounds than DM, but DM is teh uber metal distortion pedal to metal metal music...

Just wanted o know your opinion. Help me...

I want nice thrash metal sound. My guitar is tuned one step down, guitar that I am using is MH1000QM and amp Vox AD30VT-XL.

Both are great distortion pedals. Metal Master has wider range of sounds than DM, but DM is teh uber metal distortion pedal to metal metal music...

Dont get both ...

The digitech death metal sounds horrible imo, dont know about the other.

Get a Proco Rat Distortion (thats what metallica used in the earlier days).
I've also heard some good things about the MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive.

You should also try the Boss Metalcore (way different then the metalzone, which sucked).

I have the digitech death metal pedal and all I have to say is if you want a really really really distortion sound... buy it...but I consider the Metal Master to be the best. Here, the DDMP is 40$ cheaper but metal master owns his ass. Oh, and the DDMP is heavy in terms of mass...

I think any distortion pedal sounds fake and stupid. I prefer any amps built in distortion over pedals really.

Don't ever get the digitech death metal pedal. I bought it used from my band's former bassist when my amp was broken but as soon as it was fixed I stopped using it. I hate it. It just sucks.

Ok people, I'm 99% done with my jam solo if nothing happens :lol: I just have to decide which version I upload from the two I've recorded, but Mitch should have my solo this weekend. Come on people, let's see if we can get this done before July (dunno if I'll have internet in Ireland in July, let me check it out before I go :D:D:D).

lol Abbath is so ridiculous, i love Immortal haha

6zx288.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Dont get both ...

The digitech death metal sounds horrible imo, dont know about the other.

Get a Proco Rat Distortion (thats what metallica used in the earlier days).
I've also heard some good things about the MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive.

You should also try the Boss Metalcore (way different then the metalzone, which sucked).

Yea I've looked Boss Metal Core and its pretty nice package imo, but is it better than Digitech Metal Master? I think I have to choose between these two... I dont like Proco Rat dont know why...

Hahahaaha, that was AWESOME!!! I love that song, and he's as fucked up as Ozzy/Yngwie when he talks. Some of those faces are unhuman!! I fav'd this vid!

I'm also gonna learn it.
I don't like that song! It's just so... so... ohh come on, everyone knows that song is so NOT gr!m and tr00!

That does not express the real darknesssss... Darkthrone (old stuff) is betta. :Smug: :kickass:

:lol: :p

Wooow, saved them!!

I absolutely wanna use these pics and post them someday... dunno, about the first one, in what contest though... but they're so funny to me!! :lol: