Guitar Player's Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;8324808 said:
I don't like that song! It's just so... so... ohh come on, everyone knows that song is so NOT gr!m and tr00!

That does not express the real darknesssss... Darkthrone (old stuff) is betta. :Smug: :kickass:

:lol: :p

Oooooooomg, gtfo if you really fink dis!!! o_O

Darkthrone? I thought their name was Darkcrap!! :heh: heheheheheheh, I joke, I joke! I know you wanna marry that band...yes, the band...not the members...:( </3

And looooooooooooooool @ Lowburgz pics!! :lol:

Oooooooomg, gtfo if you really fink dis!!! o_O

Darkthrone? I thought their name was Darkcrap!! :heh: heheheheheheh, I joke, I joke! I know you wanna marry that band...yes, the band...not the members...:( </3

And looooooooooooooool @ Lowburgz pics!! :lol:
FFS no, u gtfo 4 u got no g00d taste!!!!
Don't make fun of one of my fav bands, don't say a word... SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!!!!

No, but seriously, that song is called "Sons Of Northern Darkness", ok, but to me it is just different to what black metal usually is... good to know you like it though, since you usually hate these bands. :)

Were you drunk? It's the first time I've seen you writing in this style

^:lol: my thought when I read his post!
I sooo understand you... it's rare to see him write that way, yes! :lol:

wl2t1.jpg

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;8325468 said:
No, but seriously, that song is called "Sons Of Northern Darkness", ok, but to me it is just different to what black metal usually is...

That's because most other black metal sound like they were recorded in a metal garbage can out in the middle of the forest with a 10 dollar RadioShack microphone :lol:

I guess on the rare occasion a BM has good production, it's not grim enough:lol:

That's because most other black metal sound like they were recorded in a metal garbage can out in the middle of the forest with a 10 dollar RadioShack microphone :lol:

I guess on the rare occasion a BM has good production, it's not grim enough:lol:

Yes, that is a great description of what Black Metal usually sounds like!

You are totally right! :lol:

Shitty production/equipment and raw sound is essential part of BM. Without those it's just doesn't have certain atmosphere. BM with "good" sounds=new Dimmu Borgir. And new Dimmu has almost nothing to do with BM.

Im interested what do u guys think abt this guy
Vlatko Stefanovski is macedonian ethno rock,jazz guitar player

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that the MSRP would be like 1399$ and It would go for about 1049$.

Can't confirm...may well have been the MSRP that was 1049$ but i doubt it.