Guitar Player's Thread

My GP-1000 will be on ebay within the next 24 hours

:erk::erk::erk:
I've been avoiding doing it for a while, but i need the money bad :(

you are really going to regret it and kick yourself in the ass about it so I would just not do it...

I've been in this situation so many times

Actually I'm in this situation right now and I've debated so much on selling my RR24 but I know the moment I do it will be like selling a kid:cry:

I say don't do it.

Just keep your head up and see what else you can do to make money.:)

Not perfect because i am having a cold.

Just kidding...i seriously couldn't make it better :lol: Tell me what you think. Might be slightly out of sync...don't know. Wasn't in a mood to be anal about this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your taste doesn't count, you like Slipcock's signature :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually Lowberg, I thik you'd regret it, cos GP1000 is not easy to find, and selling it for any other reason than not liking the sound anymore I think that will lead to to regret it sooner or later. Don't you have an old bike that you can sell at a 2nd hand place or something? Or some videogames you never play?

Yeah, i was one click away from posting it on ebay, and i pussied out lol

Selling my broken Zakk Wylde pedal and yeah probably old videogames and random shit lol

I'm going to start a religion about this post.

:worship:
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

Yea I've looked Boss Metal Core and its pretty nice package imo, but is it better than Digitech Metal Master? I think I have to choose between these two... I dont like Proco Rat dont know why...
Just try them ... you can't pick a pedal based by video's/reviews on the internet.
Every pedal reacts different with other guitars/amp's and player.

Go to the shop and try them.
Yeah, i was one click away from posting it on ebay, and i pussied out lol

Selling my broken Zakk Wylde pedal and yeah probably old videogames and random shit lol
Sell your soul to the devil!

Good call man :kickass:

BTW, I'm getting an ADA MP1 in 1-2 weeks, depending on how fast I am recording the remaining guitars for my band's demo. I'm using it in the studio because the dude lent it to me, and he said he wants to get rid of it, so I said "ok, I'll think about it and I'll tell you after we've recorded so I can try it". 250€ and nicely treated, this guy is really picky with his stuff :kickass: Which leds me to a question: I'm not really swiming in cash atm, so I was thinking of getting Rocktron Velocity 100 for poweramp, what do you guys think, it's an ok choice to play overall studio and gigs? I know there are better, but for the price... Oh yeah, I can't afford more cos I need also a 2nd guitar. 2 bands with two different tunnings and your only guitar having floating bridge is not good combination.

The guitar sounds too quiet and the keys and bass too loud imho. The song is nice, just that. And well, maybe add a bit more mids to the guitar to make it sound more smooth, but dunno, maybe it's the guitar, with the low tuning of the 7th string and all.

Well, it can be a bit higher, but wouldn't want to go over 300€ if possible.

Well they are 500. It's a basic poweramp and from what i know should let the Preamp do most of the "how it sounds". It's all tube and if i remember right it should have the Class A/Class AB thing that you can split the power to 50 watts from 100.

If you can squeeze out some ol' stuff to sell I'd reccomend you aiming for that.