Guitar Player's Thread

I'm not saying you have to have it done now, I was just reminding.

Noone has said anything about it at all and I expected alot of participation for this one. I'll leave this one for about 2/3 weeks too.

I'll probably try and get mine done on Wednesday since it's the only day that I'm not working. 100% shred again I think. :loco:

sounds good. i'll start on mine as soon as i'm done studying for my midterm, researching for my stupid 15 page ethics report, and studying for my calc exam :rolleyes:

and mine will be the total opposite of yours; no shred, but just some melody :p

Dude, melodic thingy is equally awesome to shred, you don't need to state it. Your solo on the blue jam was one of the best `cause you weren't trying to show off, it was just pure blues melodies:p

P.s. sorry for the bad english, I'm dunk:lol:

Dude, melodic thingy is equally awesome to shred, you don't need to state it. Your solo on the blue jam was one of the best `cause you weren't trying to show off, it was just pure blues melodies:p

P.s. sorry for the bad english, I'm dunk:lol:

:oops: oh wow, are you serious? or are you just saying that cuz you're drunk :lol:

well, thank you regardless. i'd like to hear you on this jam too...

sounds good. i'll start on mine as soon as i'm done studying for my midterm, researching for my stupid 15 page ethics report, and studying for my calc exam :rolleyes:

:oops: oh wow, are you serious? or are you just saying that cuz you're drunk :lol:

well, thank you regardless. i'd like to hear you on this jam too...and btw, you can't really submit the solo you recorded for the blues jam for this metal one cuz it's in a different key. just a tip.
No, I've said, that I've witten something ( on guitar pr0), but didn't record it 'cause I thought it was too bad ( I'm really hard on myself, just like ben ( johnson), or mitch:p ) . But On the metal track, I might record something, just for the sake of it( 'cause the sound will suck mega-balls), But ywah, I'm serious, your solo was nice, it was YOU. By that I mean you wasn't trying to show-of,, it was just you and the backin' track, it was awesome. btw, I'm listening to the jam right now ( again):kickass:

haha awesome, i'm listening to it right now too! :kickass: (and man, i never said this, but i think corny's 2nd solo was just killer. it was pure blues and it had lots of feeling while being awesome)

and yeah...i misinterpreted what you said about your blues track...so edited that post. lol. you should definitely record for this one. don't worry about your sound cuz mine sucks more. i guarantee that. especially since i might try to record with a mic this time. i just have to go out and buy one though.

For those who love Paul Gilbert...

I saw him yesterday at Paris and that was AWESOME! This guy is very fun! He spoke with us during the show and he came back 30 minutes after the show to sign authographs...

Set-list (Some are missing...)

Get Out of my yard
Rusty Old Boat
My Teeth are a drum set
Space Ship One
Scarified
Down to Mexico
Technical Difficulties
Green tinted sixties mind
Nothing But Love
Addicted to that rush
Mount Fuji Christmas !!!!
Interaction
I like rock
My religion
Three E's for Edward
I'm not afraid of the police
Let it be!!! (Beatles) Good Surprise!
You Kids

:headbang:
http://www.myspace.com/youridegroote
NB : the first part was Youri de Groote, that was great :)

EDIT : He also played "The Curse of Castle Dragon"

For those who love Paul Gilbert...

I saw him yesterday at Paris and that was AWESOME! This guy is very fun! He spoke with us during the show and he came back 30 minutes after the show to sign authographs...

Set-list (Some are missing...)

Get Out of my yard
Rusty Old Boat
My Teeth are a drum set
Space Ship One
Scarified
Down to Mexico
Technical Difficulties
Green tinted sixties mind
Nothing But Love
Addicted to that rush
Mount Fuji Christmas !!!!
Interaction
I like rock
My religion
Three E's for Edward
I'm not afraid of the police
Let it be!!! (Beatles) Good Surprise!
You Kids

:headbang:
http://www.myspace.com/youridegroote
NB : the first part was Youri de Groote, that was great :)

EDIT : I added the missing songs.

:zombie: The same songs he's been doing on G3 and recent tours in 2005. :erk:

I'm looking forward to Scarified, Addicted to that Rush, I Like Rock, My Religion. That's about it. I was really hoping for some 80's RX tracks. :cry:

About the jam I may just be able to join in this one, I couldn't actually find a mic so I'm deciding to use line-in instead. May take a week or 2 to record something though because I have alot on.

Man I still have to see PG, its on my to-do list :p it'd be real nice to see Scarified and Technical Difficulties live.

About the jam I may just be able to join in this one, I couldn't actually find a mic so I'm deciding to use line-in instead. May take a week or 2 to record something though because I have alot on.

That's cool. I use line in too but I have an effects thing aswell so it's not my amp you're hearing (thank god!!!)

Pheonix said:
Man I still have to see PG, its on my to-do list :p it'd be real nice to see Scarified and Technical Difficulties live.

Where abouts in the UK are you?

Heart of the UK, East Midlands.

Ah right ok. I checked google images quick to see if it was close but I couldn't really tell since I didn't look long, should be leaving for work.

He's playing:

June 03 - London, UK - Mean Fiddler
June 04 - Dudley, UK - JB's
June 05 - Leeds, UK – Rio's

Cool man thanks for the info and the search, I haven't really a clue on proximity either, I'll go check in a bit but I'm pretty sure Dudley is closest.

Whattup? How's this jam coming? I honestly haven't really played in at least 2-3 weeks (maybe 15-20 min here and there) until a day or two ago because I've been taking care of my grandma who had a knee replacement and she's still recovering, so I don't know when I'll even have time to record this thing. Though, I have tried some guitars out and am still deciding what to get, though my amp is malfunctioning, so that is a priority too. But, I probably won't be around for a while again, so maybe I'll be back when I finally recieve my guitar and amp. Later.

yeah.

And I played a white JEM a while ago - I think the expensive version isn't worth the money. Plus, everyone will think "Steve Vai" when he looks at you. It's the same with the Gibson LP Bullseye.

I briefly played the PG Model and I wasn't pleased, too... but the look is awesome :)