Guitar Player's Thread

You'd class Insurrection as filler? That's probably the only song on that album I really like :lol:

:lol: Well not so much filler, I just don't like it as much as some of the others.
I prefer stuff like Torn Between... and He Who Spawned the Furies. The middle part of that song rocks balls.

JESUS CHRIST I NEW MALONE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT BUT WHAT THE FUCK

l_15cdec1944294c8da509deabdd9ee9ed.jpg

STARVE FOR THE DEVIIIIIIIIL!

Shhh..
Not much, I'd like to contribute to this forum aswell, I quite like it and I can go as much off-topic as I want without watching my back on moderators.
I'm still on the other forum aswell though!

Whatta you doin' here then? :kickass:
By the way, I can already ensure you a spot in my top-10 list for the nicest guitar of 2009 of the forum, most probably a top 5 spot too :)

indeed, we don't have mods here lol

Well theres the tummy cut on the Alexi, but if you cant play without a tummy cut you should get a physical

by tommy cut you mean the cutaway?

i really want to know which is more comfortable while sitting down

by tommy cut you mean the cutaway?

i really want to know which is more comfortable while sitting down

I've played both and it's not that big of a difference, and who cares what it's like sitting down, I would think that what it feels like standing up would be more important.

Tummy cut... As in the section on the back of the guitar cut away to allow room for your stomach... Hence the name "tummy cut". Fucking idiot.

I've played both and it's not that big of a difference, and who cares what it's like sitting down, I would think that what it feels like standing up would be more important.

well it does matter because i practise sitting down more than standing..