Guitar Player's Thread

Hurr derp, same argument as saying "I DONT SEE U PLAYIN BETTER" when criticizing on someones playing. Because obviously you need to be able to play at that level to be able to HEAR whats wrong. fucking aids argument :p
Go play an AL-600 and play a proper ESP afterwards, and if you're not able to discern between the two, try again in a few years. They're worlds apart.

roflrofl :lol:

true dat

I wasn't taking anything seriously, if anything that is helpful advice to you.

Anyways though, everyone have some AE :)

Last edited by a moderator:
plastic?

i bought mine in '07 so there could be a difference, i havn't played another one since. but honestly it feels fucking great, that's why i bought it. i was totally sold when i tried it out, and i tried ALOT of other guitars, the owner of the store was bringing in guitar after guitar and i chose the alexi because it was really the best fit for me. i think it's amazing and it's lasted over 2 years and there's literally almost ZERO cosmetic flaws, no bumps, no scratches etc. etc. and its been knocked around a bit. solid axe honestly.

Should I buy a 12 string acoustic off a mate for £30?

Always felt the need to have one and he's having a huge sale, but I don't know if I'd get pissed off with always having every note played an ovtave higher...

For that cheap you should go for it, they tend to be pricey. And they make acoustic passages, especially chords, sounds much better (in my opinion) or at the very least more unique and therefor memorable.

dude....get a 12 string. i was lucky enough to get a 1968 sigma 12 string from my first guitar teacher as a gift and its fucking awesome. 12 strings are amazing, tune em into open tunings like open Dm and its fucking crazy, amazing chorus effect. they're really cool to have

Should I buy a 12 string acoustic off a mate for £30?

Always felt the need to have one and he's having a huge sale, but I don't know if I'd get pissed off with always having every note played an ovtave higher...

yeah its really cheap buy it dude at least itll look good in ur room:lol:

plastic?

i bought mine in '07 so there could be a difference, i havn't played another one since. but honestly it feels fucking great, that's why i bought it. i was totally sold when i tried it out, and i tried ALOT of other guitars, the owner of the store was bringing in guitar after guitar and i chose the alexi because it was really the best fit for me. i think it's amazing and it's lasted over 2 years and there's literally almost ZERO cosmetic flaws, no bumps, no scratches etc. etc. and its been knocked around a bit. solid axe honestly.

thas cool dude

Malone has been facing issues with anorexia and bulimia. Hence the album title, and reason he disappeared off the grid for a while and possibly why some people left the band.

i understand anorexia. but bulimia? really? that's for fat ugly chicks.