Guitar Player's Thread

Hmm still you should play both first and take the one that feels best (like I told you before).
Don't buy a guitar before you've played it. :err:

I find it hilarious how Frank can say that an AL-600 feels cheap considering what he has :lol:

I've tried an AL-600 two different times and I agree that it "feels" cheap. Not really in sound but maybe its the finish on it, binding, inlays something. The guitar FELT like it was made from a giant hunk of plastic

fuck you
you look like a homo in that picture

Brilliant, your mastery of wit and humour astounds me. *Sigh* In all seriousness though, how old are you? Because if you're 12 then I'll forgive such idiocy, any older than that though and you're fucking hilariously retarded.

fuck you
you look like a homo in that picture

You're really fucking annoying.
Also why do you have lots of RR24s in your avatar if you vastly prefer the "Alexi shape"

I've tried an AL-600 two different times and I agree that it "feels" cheap. Not really in sound but maybe its the finish on it, binding, inlays something. The guitar FELT like it was made from a giant hunk of plastic

That sucks.

Brilliant, your mastery of wit and humour astounds me. *Sigh* In all seriousness though, how old are you? Because if you're 12 then I'll forgive such idiocy, any older than that though and you're fucking hilariously retarded.

I wouldn't. I was never an Alexi fanboy.

Me no help charli no more. :Smug:
Swabs = gay? By saying that you made a very stupid decision.

'What guitar do you have?' over and over really makes me think you're a little kid..

And indeed, that avatar makes you the best joke of the forum.

I find it hilarious how Frank can say that an AL-600 feels cheap considering what he has :lol:

Hurr derp, same argument as saying "I DONT SEE U PLAYIN BETTER" when criticizing on someones playing. Because obviously you need to be able to play at that level to be able to HEAR whats wrong. fucking aids argument :p
Go play an AL-600 and play a proper ESP afterwards, and if you're not able to discern between the two, try again in a few years. They're worlds apart.

This.