Guitar Player's Thread

Wow, have you tried looking on ultimate-guitar.com?????

Has anyone done anything regarding the 2nd forum jam???? I haven't had the time yet but I'm hoping someone has done something because this one is going shit. I've only had 1 solo yet and it's been like 2 weeks or something.

I can just say forget it and revise the idea in a few weeks, if that suits everyone else better? I think I've worked everyday for as long as I can remember so I don't have time to sit here all day and come up with anything.

why 'wow?' yeah i 've searched ugt but i haven't found anything..
fuck it...
gonna go tabb it myself in a kickass way! :lol:

I'm in the exact same situation. Ever since I started work 6 weeks ago, life just hasn't been the same.

To all you 14-18 year olds, do not be in a hurry to grow up. Adult life just fucking sucks. :heh:

why 'wow?' yeah i 've searched ugt but i haven't found anything..
fuck it...
gonna go tabb it myself in a kickass way! :lol:

Now I'm going to say WOWOWOW 'cause I checked right before I posted. There were about 20 different versions of the damn thing.

And to Mystique, yeah, I was just going to push it back a bit so for those of us that are too busy, we won't miss out.

We could change the backing track if you guys want, I'm really not fussed. I guess we can all just upload stuff and see what sounds the best for a jam in a few weeks or something.

And btw, my playing is now laughable. :lol: I haven't played guitar through an amp in over a month and I tried about half hour ago and damn, can't even play metal properly anymore.

Well, here's my proposal:
i say we finish the jam to this backing track because there are a few of us who've actually written/recorded our solos already. and it's not like we're not going to have another jam...so we'll choose another bt as soon as we get this one over with. i think the more we do, the better for us. even if this one will have just have 5 players or so, it'll be worth it. but the only thing is we need to set a deadline. and since we were thinking of postponing it, i think a good deadline would be 2 weeks from today (meaning the 25th of May). does that work for you guys?

I'm in the exact same situation. Ever since I started work 6 weeks ago, life just hasn't been the same.

To all you 14-18 year olds, do not be in a hurry to grow up. Adult life just fucking sucks. :heh:

Now I'm going to say WOWOWOW 'cause I checked right before I posted. There were about 20 different versions of the damn thing.

And to Mystique, yeah, I was just going to push it back a bit so for those of us that are too busy, we won't miss out.

We could change the backing track if you guys want, I'm really not fussed. I guess we can all just upload stuff and see what sounds the best for a jam in a few weeks or something.

And btw, my playing is now laughable. :lol: I haven't played guitar through an amp in over a month and I tried about half hour ago and damn, can't even play metal properly anymore.

really???! damn! fukken firefox pwned my tabs on ugt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

ha ive been playing for about 5 months, but i still cant play anything really

i've been playing for 19 months now and now i can play some cob stuff like bodom beach terror and i can play a part of the second solo from sixpounder i can play the intro to needled 24/7 so just patience the longer you play it seems to get easier and easier, i hope someday i can really play impressive things, like what i guess allot of guys here can

what guitar do you use btw?

i use a jackson rr94 which i bought black and made my own yellow stripes on it and putted a yellow sticker with wildchild on it so now it looks like my own unique signature <3
but its still one of the most sucky jackson's

Damn I have days like that where you just play, well.. er.. shit to be honest but I'm sure you still kickass:)

About the jam I'm still in the middle of writing some material, what I got so far's kinda average, but needs just 'that' much more. I haven't got a clue when I'll begin recording, I got so much on; work, exams, deadlines etc. :cry:

Well, here's my proposal:
i say we finish the jam to this backing track because there are a few of us who've actually written/recorded our solos already. and it's not like we're not going to have another jam...so we'll choose another bt as soon as we get this one over with. i think the more we do, the better for us. even if this one will have just have 5 players or so, it'll be worth it. but the only thing is we need to set a deadline. and since we were thinking of postponing it, i think a good deadline would be 2 weeks from today (meaning the 25th of May). does that work for you guys?

Sounds good to me.

I think I'm working 5 days a week now so I should have 2 days off somewhere where I can sort out my take.

Don't forget to let me know which section you want your solo over.

Okay, the forum jam is back on.

DEADLINE = 25th May 2007

The rules 'n' shit are here:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/6120172-post2338.html

inhe said:
Unique signature by copying alexi's old guitar? :lol:

:lol: lollocks

If I ever get enough, I think I might buy a Jackson RR24.

When I first saw the pics from the NAMM show, I was put off by the fact that there was no neck binding but I just found a few pics and it looks like it has. It's now 100% perfect to me.

zzzi4.jpg

One pickup doesn't bother me, neither does the upside down sharkfin inlays. The black and yellow looks amazing with the black hardware and white neck binding.

Only £683, P&P included. Seems pretty cheap(ish) to me.

this is a question for warheart, i went on your recordings of the reaper and listened to your cover of get out of my yard and i was wondering, how exactly would one play that since whenever i see paul play it he always has a person fretting certain notes for him? also, i read some tabs that say the strings used are all tuned in E? how exactly does that work? how would i go about playing it with tapping? any help would be appreciated.

If I ever get enough, I think I might buy a Jackson RR24.

When I first saw the pics from the NAMM show, I was put off by the fact that there was no neck binding but I just found a few pics and it looks like it has. It's now 100% perfect to me.

zzzi4.jpg

One pickup doesn't bother me, neither does the upside down sharkfin inlays. The black and yellow looks amazing with the black hardware and white neck binding.

Only £683, P&P included. Seems pretty cheap(ish) to me.

I might get it as well.. But I'll have to try it first, I kinda like the white one, but the yellow one looks nice too.. Apparently its bad, though :confused: :|