Guitar Player's Thread

watch

this guy seriously needs to die...i swear to god. i have all my gear fucking broken, but i can actually play really well for my experience/age, but this guy cant play ANYTHING and he has fucking amazing gear...god!

I hate fucking rich bastards who think they are the shit playing on JEMs and fucking Marshall cabs when they cant play shit.

watch

this guy seriously needs to die...i swear to god. i have all my gear fucking broken, but i can actually play really well for my experience/age, but this guy cant play ANYTHING and he has fucking amazing gear...god!
That Trivium shirt isnt doing much good either.

watch

:lol: I saw this the other week.

look....im sure you think your all cool with your amazing gear. but your the worst youtube player i have ever seen. you need to get some beginner gear, like a squier and dick around on that for a while and let real players have our gear. go die bitch
absolutly awful playing
absolutly incredible equipment

good for you for having lots of money/spending all your money on guitar equipment (i dont know which)

but doesnt mean you can play
How come you have so much amazing equipment???
I think alot of practice is needed to fulfill the standards this gear demands!
No offense man, you got some great guitars but you should practise a lot more...
that is one of the worst sounds coming out of that amazing amp and amazing guitar. you are not worthy of this godly combination.
how about no? this IS a waste of great gear, thats a fact. if this is a hobby for you, and nothing more. Im fine with that... but then you could have used average equipment too, nothing more. you're just embarrassing yourself having such great gear and no skills at all. you cant even tune your guitar, how can you talk about the sound without even hearing that the tuning sounds terrible? dont know if I should laugh or cry...

Poor guy.

That kinda depresses me, if you consider him crap, you'd think Im the worst player in history. You must be pretty awesome.

His tone is very thin and his vibrato didn't really have any character, but he's still one of the better players on youtube, dunno if that's really a compliment though :lol:

:erk: Don't ever say that again. :erk:

:erk::erk::erk:

You missed out on "dunno if that's really a compliment though"
I don't like him at all, but it's seriously hard to find any good amateur players on youtube, saying that he's on top doesn't mean that much then.

But you still said "better players on youtube".

It's hard to find good players because there aren't many. At least, there aren't many that I care for, technique and/or composition wise.

Like it matters, i don't like him, but too bad for the people who do, because they'll end up playing shitty like him.