Guitar Player's Thread

Too -core for my tastes. And the clean vocals were terrible, sorry.

But this is all redeemed by the fact that in your band you have

MARIO & LUIGI

From last night's battle of the bands with my college band Billy Mays War Machine.

Cant believe we did this *facepalm* :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH :kickass:

I don't have a youtube but my band is on myspace and my ESP cost me less than my RR24 o_O(used) but both are amazing guitars... Yeah heres my bands myspace www.myspace.com/watersidefuneral ... all the recordings are done with an esp eclipse with emg's though and the song "I once knew a vampire" i was running through a fractal axe fx awesome amp.

hrm, yeah, abit core-ish. Sounds pretty heavy though, I like. :)

my esp alexi 600 just came in and it looks fucking awesome!
i dont know how to install the tremolo bar in it though, im not sure if its just 'push the tremolo end into the hole' or whatever.
can someone please tell me how?

really?

come on...

man a minute after i posted the thread i actually had a proper look at the guitar and i realised you just put it in the hole and screw the thing around it. fuck i thought it wouldve been more difficult then that lmao.

and can someone tell me how to play fast, i can play exercises at 135bpm and im increasing every day, but i cant play any cob solos. i can play most songs except for the solo's. is this normal? and ive been playing for about 2 years now.

^ Eh.. I've been playing for four and can't.

I would half expect that many of you have seen this already, but I hadn't until now:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0oSM8c2qUU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I finally downloaded ezdrummer and dkfh and got them both working in Fruity Loops!!

Its a shame you cant import in different samples though. Anyone know of any decent things to download too for some better samples or so?

:erk:
ezdrummer isnt that expensive. And if you already download these stuff get yourself a real sequencer :p

^ Eh.. I've been playing for four and can't.

I would half expect that many of you have seen this already, but I hadn't until now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0oSM8c2qUU&feature=player_embedded

played with no soul

Usually, women have that problem. I have no idea but there are women who can shred the fuck out of the guitar and I will be just like "was that supposed to sound good?". I swear to god there is something in the pick movement or wrist action that almost always looks weird to me. Not really generalising though, there are good guitarists among women too =)

One other thing though, when you find some woman or girl or whatever covering a song on youtube. Why do they do it without backing track 95% percent of the time? I find lots of videos where it's like that. It's pretty boring to watch a video with someone having on headphones and playing without backing track.

man a minute after i posted the thread i actually had a proper look at the guitar and i realised you just put it in the hole and screw the thing around it. fuck i thought it wouldve been more difficult then that lmao.

and can someone tell me how to play fast, i can play exercises at 135bpm and im increasing every day, but i cant play any cob solos. i can play most songs except for the solo's. is this normal? and ive been playing for about 2 years now.

Oh my...

Hot? She looks 12 :lol: Her playing certainly isn't bad, but damn she looks so not into it, as if shes bored with the whole thing

do not want

I got a new digital camera for my birthday with very decent video abilities and a rechargeable battery (old camera couldnt record more than like 2 min on low quality before because it would die lol)

I want to make me some more youtub videos but I have no idea what to play

YouTube posted her on their facebook page.

I mean... Seriously... Seemed like random wankage, no soul, she doesn't even try to make it sound nice.

..And people still thinks she's so good, because she has a pair of jigglies.