Guitar Player's Thread

I'd also prefer a jam. We said we would go back to that Emin BT Mitch posted last time we planned this out (and no one submitted anything to Mitch except Jose I think). Let's go back to that BT.

Kinda, yeah, but retaking it sounds cool to me. Are we on for it or what??

I finally downloaded ezdrummer and dkfh and got them both working in Fruity Loops!!

Its a shame you cant import in different samples though. Anyone know of any decent things to download too for some better samples or so?

Things as in what? As far as DFH is concerned the most you can do is eq it and apply compressors and such. If you want something better I'd advise Addictive Drums. It's the one I made your COBOT drums with. It's bigger but not as huge as Superior Drummer (20gb, compared to the 3gb of AD) and the sounds are more real and more easy to modify. And iirc you can add your own sounds, but ask Lowverg for that, he knows better. I think he uses his own bass drum and snare sounds or something.

Blackouts bitch!
DSC07485.jpg

What guitar do you have? Looks like an RR1?

*facepalm* the last vid is the fucking video that spawned this entire discussion on women

i cant even bother to comment on it again

*facepalm* the last vid is the fucking video that spawned this entire discussion on women

i cant even bother to comment on it again
omg that fucking ruined it. Looks like she is forced to play that stuff. There must be someone with a gun who threatens her to play.And she even seems to be embarrassed to play that stuff :D therefor:
QUOTE]

She's not really anything special compared to alot of people on this forum, but she really isn't THAT bad. I've heard way, way, way worse players on youtube. I won't bash anyone who is TRYING to play the things she is attempting *key word, attempting*. A girl touching a guitar in general and even attempting to do what she is doing is atleast somewhat of a plus. Regardless, the Great Kat is pretty fast, although very untasteful, where as Britt Lightning is decent. She kind of just knows what to do to make it look like she is amazing aka tapping.

I've heard way, way, way worse players on youtube.

Because Youtube is obviously a place to look for quality performance. So yeah, that's not much of a praise if you ask me :p

A girl touching a guitar in general and even attempting to do what she is doing is atleast somewhat of a plus.

Stop being sexist. Just because metal as a genre isn't abundant in female performers doesn't mean they can't do it. So I don't think the condescending attitude is worth anything.

does anyone know of any special children of bodom cover, im not sure what the songs called but i found it on youtube a while ago and now i have no idea what its called... it doesnt appear to be in any of there albums, not sw, hb, ftr, hcdr, aydy, bd... but the sound quality reminds me of the follow the reaper album so im guessing it was released around then or maybe around the hatebreeder period... if anyone knows please reply tell me :D i remember the song being so fucking amazing...

and omfg, first time hearing knuckleduster :D the chorus for that song is like heaven :D holy fuck it owns.

does anyone know of any special children of bodom cover, im not sure what the songs called but i found it on youtube a while ago and now i have no idea what its called... it doesnt appear to be in any of there albums, not sw, hb, ftr, hcdr, aydy, bd... but the sound quality reminds me of the follow the reaper album so im guessing it was released around then or maybe around the hatebreeder period... if anyone knows please reply tell me :D i remember the song being so fucking amazing...

and omfg, first time hearing knuckleduster :D the chorus for that song is like heaven :D holy fuck it owns.

Waiting? A King Diamond cover?

Don't Stop At The Top??? Shot In The Dark?

Are you sure it was them? It could have been a misnamed song, which is why you can't find it.

Don't Stop At The Top??? Shot In The Dark?

Are you sure it was them? It could have been a misnamed song, which is why you can't find it.

nah its not either of them... and im %100 sure it was bodom, the voice was alexi's, and the solo's sounded like alexi's... everyone that commented on it even said (i remember) 'omfg i have never heard this song before but it is now my favourite bodom song'...

Do you mean this? :D

Last edited by a moderator: