Guitar Player's Thread

1srt. (Cheap ass, for knocking off while band, but its an awesome guitar, ITS GOT THE METALLIC FINISH FUKKA !!!)

spadmetallicgreen4.jpg
150 bucks

2nd. (Just something I wanted since a long ago, such a stylish guitar)

harm1semitoastbigsby5.jpg
350 bucks

As i said Im already equipped well for metal (My to mains being a Ninja stlbk (cooles guitar ever) and a (oldskool Edwards) Scythe (w. gainboost, FUCK YEAH :D), so yes, my choice would have been metal guitars from rondo if I didnt already have great ones.

Those purchases where neccesary cause I didnt want to tune my Ninja with 62s up to E for my band anymore (It works, just a question of patience :D, but rocking out is really painfull then).

just got this borrowed, Jackson Charvel '88, made in Japan

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

(ps. yes i have parkinson's)

2nd. (Just something I wanted since a long ago, such a stylish guitar)

harm1semitoastbigsby5.jpg
350 bucks

As i said Im already equipped well for metal (My to mains being a Ninja stlbk (cooles guitar ever) and a (oldskool Edwards) Scythe (w. gainboost, FUCK YEAH :D), so yes, my choice would have been metal guitars from rondo if I didnt already have great ones.

Those purchases where neccesary cause I didnt want to tune my Ninja with 62s up to E for my band anymore (It works, just a question of patience :D, but rocking out is really painfull then).

shiiiit son. that body looks freakin syueet!!

but I always wonder, why are those guitars on rondomusic so cheap? Do they actually play well in the end, despite their looks? This would no doubt depend on build quality and wood quality and whatnot. Just makes me wonder.

I was just thinking...man that looks like an RV Camper.

Where in Florida you at? I'm in Orlando.

And don't throw that guitar.........if you ever decide you want to sell that please let me know. It would look great next to my RR24M.

I live in Kissimmee. I'm in orlando all the time. I just got back from there today. My girlfriend lives up there north of the social off of Fairbanks so I'm there all the time. We should get together and Jam sometime :)

1srt. (Cheap ass, for knocking off while band, but its an awesome guitar, ITS GOT THE METALLIC FINISH FUKKA !!!)

spadmetallicgreen4.jpg
150 bucks

HAHA YES!!!

I have that same guitar in metallic purple, I got mine for $99 because the purple ones got discontinued.

I love that thing, it plays like a $400-$500 guitar, feels like a neck thru, is light as hell and sounds pretty damn good!

Alright here's my first impression
It's quite hard for me to explain what I don't like about it. It's too much you listen to at once. I feel a little overwhelmed. It may be because the volume of the lead guitar is to low and the rhythm guitars are too present.

There's also something in it I really like. I'll listen to it a few times in row.

thanks for listening
Pretty much how I feel. I fucking suck at mixing

shiiiit son. that body looks freakin syueet!!

but I always wonder, why are those guitars on rondomusic so cheap? Do they actually play well in the end, despite their looks? This would no doubt depend on build quality and wood quality and whatnot. Just makes me wonder.

Im glad you dig the shape.

Theyre fucking kickass, they also use lots of quality parts (EMG's, Duncans etc.)
They sell a huge bunch of guitars everyday, but just a little bit over the price they actually pay for them.
In time other Shops/Brands may sell two guitars for 500$ bought/made for 100$,
Rondo sells/makes like 20 they make for 50$ and sell em for like 200$, they get all the electronics and shit very cheap cause they buy it in masses.
Its simply another buiseness model they have, kinda pisses the "big" ones off :D

Ey yo Lowberg, im glad to hear that guitars cool man, makes me even more excited to finally have it (it will still take a few days though) :D

Mystique, did you ever find anything else about your Xiphos and stuff? :/

:edit:

Also listening to some older Death songs.

Chuck was the shit, I wish we still had music this awesome
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU6BInqEWIE&playnext_from=TL&videos=vfF-ZUza5oI[/ame]

Best thing would be to take the floyd and lock the damn thing.
Experience shows that floyds are annoying as hell.
The main thing you got to consider that changing tuning takes forever, not even to mention setting it up for a different gauge of strings (and by setting it up I mean setting it up, I dont wanna know in which wierd angle the floyds of some of you guys are hanging around).
Its basically your choice, its a lot more work.
Locking it would be perfect though, you'd get a locking nut and a great bridge that way, its just the 150 more so I'd go for the trem one.

Im just saying.

The axe is good, can't go wrong with Schecters at that price.

/No, that sentence up there is not referring to your dicks.

Ffs, setting up a Floyd isn't THAT hard unless you don't know what you're doing. It takes maybe 30 minutes to reset tuning completely if you're smart.

Yea that's basically my main concern. I change tuning almost every day and it seems like it would be a hassle to keep doing it with a FR :/
What do you guys think about the ESP? it's essentially the same as the Schecter + set neck instead of a bolt-on.

I would get the ESP, but thats just me.

Floyds aren't to much of an issue once you're familiar with them, but seeing as you change tunnings a lot you should probably go floyd-less.

Will this be your only guitar? Or do you already have a guitar with a floyd or one that is floyd-less?

I have my RR24M w/ a floyd and that one always stays in one tunning, but I got my Ibby with stop tail for all my "other" tunnings. That way I don't have to mess with the floyd every other day.

Yes, the guitar I'm planning on getting will be my main guitar. I have a shitty BC Rich Mockingbird that I'm donating to my brother as soon as I get a new one.