Guitar Player's Thread

I'm thinking of going for the RGT42DXFM-BBL

Basically the same as the RGT42DX but flamed maple and bright blue. I've posted a pic before but no harm in posting again :rofl:

RGT42DXFM-BBL
RGT42DXFMbbl_m.jpg

RGT42DX
RGT42DXBP_m.jpg

I'm thinking of going for the RGT42DXFM-BBL

Basically the same as the RGT42DX but flamed maple and bright blue. I've posted a pic before but no harm in posting again :rofl:

RGT42DXFM-BBL
RGT42DXFMbbl_m.jpg

RGT42DX
RGT42DXBP_m.jpg

It's kewl looking, although i'm not a big fan of neck-tr00s.

I reckon you should get that guitar, Swabs.

There's not many guitars that I'll say that I like but I have to be honest, that's fucking cool.

finally getting the alexi e-al-120, it comes w/ a hardshell and the HZ was swapped with an 85 :)

and i dont have to pay up the butt with shipping, its in l.a. and my dad is working on a movie there right now. so w00t!

:lol: You said to me I'd probably go all "OMGALEXI" and buy a Lee Jackson GP1000 as my choice of amp but yet you're getting an "OMGALEXI" guitar. :lol: PRICELESS.

:p

Then what's the point in having two guitars? :erk:

I said turn the volume knob down on his guitar, not all the way, if he just turned it a little or halfway it would help the other cut through.

I said turn the volume knob down on his guitar, not all the way, if he just turned it a little or halfway it would help the other cut through.

I think I get you: You mean like the rythm guitarist lowers the volume while the lead guy plays the solos, right?