Guitar Player's Thread

Same here. Trick is to re-do it about 5 times.

am sux :cry:

whatever ben was talking about a rainbow color gradient went right over my head. as well as I can't seem to hit the "sweet spot" apparently with changing colors. sometimes i cant even find red in the "hue adjustment"

777sk_b.jpg

That guitar is badass! Probably the only pink guitar I would ever consider buying :lol:

Do all jems come with scalloped frets from the 21st to 24th?

Not at all, they feel wonderful.

And you don't like this:

do7xir.jpg
?
that looks bloody gorgeous. kinda boring with no fret inlays, but the body looks really good. love that blood-red color.
Yes... I love teaching, I had a practical in a school and taught youths up to age 18, it was great. Besides, a teacher in germany has much vacation (compared to other jobs). I still hope that I find a cool band for my Death Metal tracks to grab a little deal and go on a little tour. My job wouldn't stand in the way and that's cool.
yeah, that's a good plan. maybe i'll also become a teacher with my philosophy degree since there's not much that can be done with it.

I didn't know that you're already in university, how old are you? A lot of my friends study philosophy and nearly all of them are freaks somehow :p
I think it's a kickass subject, but I wouldn't know which job to pick.

:lol: freaks? well I dont think I'm a freak...maybe a little different in my views of life, but that's why I like philosophy :) I'm 20. So I've been in University for 2 years now, going on my 3rd. And Germany had some of my favorite philosophers. I was thinking of maybe studying abroad there sometime.

I'll wager any amount of money that at least one person here will call you a cheater :lol: Dunno when, but someday I realized that it's really cheating, it doesn't even sound better. Imo:
sloppy playing with neck-pickup > sloppy playing with bridge-pickup
clean playing with a clear sound with bridge-pickup >>>>>>>> any fast picking with neck-pickup

Hence why i started playing with bridge pickup :p

I admit i cheated when i used it, but heck, it sounded nicer back then..

We all were noobs at one point. I dont say i'm 1337 though :lol:!

HAAAAAA!! Triple post i know, but fucking hell.. A guy i know bought the LTD-Alexi-600, and he says its better than the ESP SV Standard :lol:!!! HE fails at life. ESP standard is pretty much custom guitar template ffs.. Arent they handmade?

If i woud to make a custom shop thats in alexi laiho style i would have the body painted black with dark red pinstripes and inlays should be blood red sawteeth. Then i woud put EMG 81 in it and Gold OFR = PWNZ. I might just do it. Maybe i coud get one from Ran Guitars or somethin in 2 years...Ran guitars do look pretty nice IMO. They seem to do whatever u tell them. Damn...im at school now writing....boring as fuck! (The space button is malfunctioning...goddamn stupid keyboard fuckfuck cufck fu ck