Guitar Player's Thread

I really like Maple fretboards with black inlays that are big (sharkfins or some shit like that). I remember seeing a white dinky with black sharkfins on a maple fretboard. My friend almost bought it :p.

Edit: This one.

Edit2: This one is nice too (IMO) Click.

Yeah thats the dinky i meant when i said i like Maple fretboard with white(body). I think im gonna buy it...next year maybe...if not then i wont buy it at all but its pure secks and i tried it and it was REAAAALLY nice.

That is pure secks :oops: That is the same as Michael Romeo's old axe if I am not mistaken.

Agreed...or wasnt Romeos old axe a ESP M-2 purple with maple fretboard or something? Or do you mean even older?

Agreed...or wasnt Romeos old axe a ESP M-2 purple with maple fretboard or something? Or do you mean even older?

Romeo used to play dinky/dinky-like guitars, made by ESP not Jackson, I think. The closest video I could find was this...

[youtube]1xgFbXrCaiQ&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

I don't usually do this but I recorded a solo over the actual song BUT like Conti did about a week ago, I played the solo from the song but over a different part which has the same riff so you'll be able to hear my guitar over the vocals instead of my guitar over the actual solo in the song.

Sinergy - Laid To Rest

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vsqv8p

I played it with my Jackson through the same ol' Korg effects thing that I always use. Enjoy.

Sounds awesome, the last run is abit hard to hear because of the vocals though.

I don't usually do this but I recorded a solo over the actual song BUT like Conti did about a week ago, I played the solo from the song but over a different part which has the same riff so you'll be able to hear my guitar over the vocals instead of my guitar over the actual solo in the song.

Sinergy - Laid To Rest

I played it with my Jackson through the same ol' Korg effects thing that I always use. Enjoy.

Didn't seem to "fit". Don't know how else to put it. I liked how you followed the vocal line in the beginning.

Sinergy - Laid To Rest

Now I feel upset... yeah, upset.

EDIT: im Eli's dictionary the word "upset" has a positive meaning. :p

Sinergy - Laid To Rest

great playing man,and great sound the one you get

Sounds awesome, the last run is abit hard to hear because of the vocals though.

Good, cause I improvised it. :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6583519 said:
Now I feel upset... yeah, upset.

EDIT: im Eli's dictionary the word "upset" has a positive meaning. :p

:p

i actually thought it kicked ass.

only thing i'd do is slap some more mids on the tone, but hey, good on :kickass:

:kickass:

The whammy part did seem to go with BT, IMO. Playing was good, just some parts felt different/out of place, IMO :lol: kthxbye

Guitar tone was nice

Probably 'cause of the vocals being there. That's how the solo goes so complain to Alexi. :heh:

great playing man,and great sound the one you get

:kickass:

Good, cause I improvised it. :lol:

It still sounded good, i just couldn't hear it all :lol:

I'm jelous that you can get such a good tone though. If i record with my POD i have to have alot of gain for it to actually sound good, and then you can't hear the pick attack. This is no problem with my amp though, but mic'ing the amp sucks.