Guitar Player's Thread

Wait until NAMM 2008 in January. Rumours are that the prices might go back down like they were in 2006 ;).

BTW, you placed the volume knob on the worst position possible - you'd be hitting it with you picking hand all the time ;).

Wait until NAMM 2008 in January. Rumours are that the prices might go back down like they were in 2006 ;).

BTW, you placed the volume knob on the worst position possible - you'd be hitting it with you picking hand all the time ;).

Thanks for the advice :D and yeah I know ;) but it's only a prototype so :p, but it still looks nice :D, by the we I don't have so much money so I need to save money. (got cirka 300$ :lol:)

That's nearly identical to the custom Jackson I want. It's obviously Alexi's green pinstripe RR but I'd get it with black hardware.

8gg4up2.jpg

DAMN! I think the tubes have gone byebye on my randall :( The Sound is REALLY muddy and shard and shitty...trebley/sharp/lifeless. No real chunk just flat and muddy. You reckon i would get this shit on guarantee? Anyone can tell with logic i cant have used the tubes life to an end yet!

DAMN! I think the tubes have gone byebye on my randall :( The Sound is REALLY muddy and shard and shitty...trebley/sharp/lifeless. No real chunk just flat and muddy. You reckon i would get this shit on guarantee? Anyone can tell with logic i cant have used the tubes life to an end yet!

Can't you just replace the tubes....

That's exactly what "hardware" is :s

Yeah but.

Scythes of Bodom Alexi Bio said:
Jackson RR Custom Green Pinstripe

PICKUP: Jackson J-50-BC

Bridge: Original Floyd Rose

BODY: Alder Body

NECK: Neck Thru, Maple

FINGERBOARD: Ebony, 24 jumbofrets

INLAY: Mother of Pearl Shark Fin Position Inlays

HARDWARE: Black