Guitar Player's Thread

Okay, i have a problem when i try to record. I have guitar tracks pro and i plug my amp in the line input. I my guit in the speaker, every thing is okay, but when i record and listen to it, there is just noise:erk: ...what is wrong???

try to set you soundboard for the recording mode :p

just click on the sound icon in your desktop bar, go to options, and set to "recording mode"

i guess that is it

try to set you soundboard for the recording mode :p

just click on the sound icon in your desktop bar, go to options, and set to "recording mode"

i guess that is it

after to changed to "recording" mode select the device you want to record from. for example "line in"
if this doesn't help or you have fucked up sound card or you have fucked up windows or third option fucked up program which most likely to be not

side note:
kicking your computer supposed to help in any time and in any case :p

Reactions: MegustaMucho
I watched that a few weeks ago, very cool. Even though most of it is note for note the same as the other more "famous" version.

I beginning of the "Sunlit Nights" solo by Racer X made my jaw drop when I first listened to it and it's not even fast. He plays like 3 notes over 2 chords but it sounds incredible.

Btw, if anyone cares, Paul's released a new 2-disc instructional DVD where he shows you how to play all the songs on Get Out Of My Yard plus live footage and other random stuff. It's only avaliable in Japan at the moment and I've already ordered mine so it should be here next week. It's avaliable to the rest of the world around April time I think.

Reactions: MegustaMucho
Btw, if anyone cares, Paul's released a new 2-disc instructional DVD where he shows you how to play all the songs on Get Out Of My Yard plus live footage and other random stuff. It's only avaliable in Japan at the moment and I've already ordered mine so it should be here next week. It's avaliable to the rest of the world around April time I think.

Damn, I haven't even started on Intense Rock :erk:

Thanks, I'll definately be keeping an eye out for that!!!

Cool Site, but I need something to write down the Tabs on my PC and display them in JPEGS, for example to send it to someone who doesn't use Guitar Pro.

Anyway, I bookmarked that site :kickass:

Tab it out in Guitar Pro and export it as a ASCII tab (.txt).