Guitar Player's Thread

When i think about it, my JEM is pretty awesome when it comes to keeping it tune. I haven't practially touched the fine tuners nor the normal tuning pegs since i changed strings last time, which was about 2 months ago, and i use the whammy quite frequently.

When i think about it, my JEM is pretty awesome when it comes to keeping it tune. I haven't practially touched the fine tuners nor the normal tuning pegs since i changed strings last time, which was about 2 months ago, and i use the whammy quite frequently.

Yep mine never goes out of tune and i do lots if dive bombs and shit:kickass:

I'll join, :lol:

My good old RG370DX with custom COB sticker :)lol: Metal Hammer ftw) and my new RR24. I play both, but the RG is at the rehearshall place and the RR at home, because is where I play most.

RGRR.jpg

About keeping tunnings, the OFR on the Jackson is a beauty, not touched more than one or two minor adjustment from the fine tuners for a month, and I do too loads of whammy stuff (icluding the silly thing Herman Li loves doing, I know it's silly but it's also funny, :lol:). On the Ibanez, it's pretty ok but sometimes when it's been long without playing it or the strings are old the tunning can mess up more than what I would like :lol:

My Ibanez has an OFR. The tuning stability is great, but i CANNOT STAND the fine tuners where they are. I am even considering buying an Edge Pro.
EDIT: Do Edges need extra drilling and modification to fit in the guitar?

Never got any problem of tuning with my keyboard :D

Hey guys! I've found something tonight:

http://www.joost.com/

You may know that, that's actually Free online TV.
The thing is that I'm actually watching the Guitar World chanel, and it's Joe Satriani showing some modes and scales advice. Wohhh.
thanks man, i didnt know this prog, watching it too now :D

This Saturday night 1/12 @ 8pm EST will feature former Nevermore, Testament and current The EsseNess Project guitarist Steve Smyth. Also on the show will be the metal band Ashes of Your Enemy.

Steve will be talking about his internet guitar lessons, his take on NAMM and various other projects he is currently part of. You will have the chance to talk with Steve on the show via chatroom. To participate in this interview you must register on the site at http://maximumthreshold.net and meet everyone in the chatroom at 8pm EST. To register on the site is free and is extremely fast.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the site this Saturday night!

Since everyone is whoring their gear i will follow the example :lol: ive posted this here before but shit the same. Jackson and Randall(sorry for quality...used my Nokia Cam):
313173.jpg