Guitar Player's Thread

Pђoenix;6850275 said:
Loving the 7 string xiphos, all except the bridge; a black OFR would make it near enough perfect.

Agreed. And afaik, mortal users can't buy a black xyphos at the moment. The Xiphos of Dino from Divine Heresy/Ex-Fear Factory would be perfect with an black OFR.

Agreed. And afaik, mortal users can't buy a black xyphos at the moment. The Xiphos of Dino from Divine Heresy/Ex-Fear Factory would be perfect with an black OFR.

Yes, and that is fucking sweet, because in black it's loads better. I had never liked it enough to want one, but when I saw that vid of Muhamed explaining his deal with Ibanez and I saw that black one I changed my mind, :lol:
Dino Cazares' one is pretty cool too, and about the no-tremolo 7 strings, no way,:lol: I want a trem on there.

I have really liked the Chuck's tribute Stealth on the previous page, it's gorgeous. And is one of the few guitars I'd like better like it is, with no tremolo. I think a tremolo would kind of ''break'' the model. Chuck made it famous without trem, and the image of that guitar is without trem, so IMO a Stealth w/trem is kind of like a Steve Vai Jem with fixed bridge, :lol: I wouldn't put it.

Great song, great album. Too bad that I'm such a pussy and deleted all downloaded music from my HD. So I have to wait until I have some money to buy it.

EDIT: I just saw the solo.. did the designer of the video digitally cut away 100 pounds from MJR? He looks so normal!

please do! I wanna compare the difference between the pocket pod and the regular ones. How do you like it so far? Is there anything annoying about it?

i rly like it...the amp simulations do sound very good in the amp and also with earphones...sry got no time for recordings tho...i ghot a test on history 2moz which the teacher told us of today..-_-

could u post one uf ur records with ur pod version plz? for moar info plz contact me via msn...(u got me added i think (?))

yeah, for 08.
I am making an announcement. I will be attending NAMM, and I will bring a camera, so expect epic post after.

Great song, great album. Too bad that I'm such a pussy and deleted all downloaded music from my HD. So I have to wait until I have some money to buy it.

EDIT: I just saw the solo.. did the designer of the video digitally cut away 100 pounds from MJR? He looks so normal!

I mentioned this on the Symphony X board, but I can't be the only one who've noticed this? :lol:

thisisspartazt3.png

yeah, for 08.
I am making an announcement. I will be attending NAMM, and I will bring a camera, so expect epic post after.

Awesome, make sure to take lots of photos in the Ibanez booth :lol:

I mentioned this on the Symphony X board, but I can't be the only one who've noticed this? :lol:

thisisspartazt3.png

Omg, I thought he looked more like Triple H :lol:

Oh and btw, I bought a new webcam today, so I thought I would try it out with a typical guitar vid. Just a simple easy lick to play (recently I've not been practising speed but been trying to get my bends right, dunno if its paid off but meh :p. Also been attempting to get my EMGs to sound kind of "nice" if you know what I mean, less agression.)

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/Manoswabs/Guitar/?action=view&current=AnotherDay.flv