Guitar Player's Thread

I'll get me a really good piano book to learn some song and probably will relearn the Bodom song very soon. I don't have my computer yet but I can ask a friend to film, (over the real song, actually cause I won't have GP) and maybe post it.

Actually that would make me a new challenge :kickass: Does anyone have a request? A song I should do?

Return of Salieri!

I think 'Salieri Strikes Back' is actually harder to play

I think it would be nice to hear "Salieri Strikes Back" played by you, Kevin, regardless of the fact that it may be easy or difficult... I just like it.

Seriously: Zakk didn't behave worse than most other people in the last time, and especially not the last pages.

And at least he contributes to this thread. He has posted numerous recordings. Shredtastical, Mr. I-love-the-f-word-so-much, have we EVER heard something from you? Stop bitching everytime. If you can't stand him, use your god damn ignore list! But don't bring the COBOT-mentality into this thread!

thanks man. i was going to say that to him but i forgot. i try to at least contribute to this thread because i really enjoy talking to you guys about guitar/music etc.

I fucking lol'd at that one, :lol:

About Zakk, he's anoying sometimes, but at least the last pages and since some time ago he's been behaving pretty good and as Corny said contributes to this thread quite a lot, so I don't think he is to be flamed for one angry post. At the end of the day, he's 14, and at that age it's not that strange to get a bad day or just get angry at a random post and jump, and otherwise he's an ok dude (no comparison posible to the emptifier's time).

thanks man, i used to think that the internetz didnt matter what i wrote, it really doesnt, but if i want to have a good time and be respected then i should at least talk on some level that i do in real life.

Yeah, keep in mind that he probably notices that there's hair growing at some places of his body, what confuses him!

Hey Zakk, don't worry! You're normal, you're becoming a man! :lol:

:Smug:....:lol:

I just think floyd roses on les pauls ruins the overall look. the guitar doesn't flow?! do you get what i am trying to say?

:lol: yeah it sucks so bad. i'm extremely bored oh and today is also my birthday :kickass:. Maybe i could learn some theory without my guitar. get it back tomorrow though.

so my uncle is really high up in Music and arts and can get me any guitar from guitar center for like 40% off. I am thinking around 1000 and hardtail, Thoughts?

I'm gonna quit guitar. Who's with me?
*sarcasm*
This is really inspiring though. Fucking "blazing amazing phrasing." - Gilbert

Last edited by a moderator:
^ hmm.. i didn't really see anything too great or special in that, his phrasing seemed a bit jerky and all over the place sorta like my own at times :lol:

speaking of youtube:

Kiko Loureiro playing a song from his recent album it rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
COBOT Forum Jam #3!!!!

† Download †

Tracklist:

• 00:14-00:57 - FETZER
• 00:57-01:24 - FLYINGV_GUY
• 01:25-01:54 - RUINS
• 01:54-02:23 - INHE
• 02:23-02:51 - MYSTIQUE
• 02:51-03:21 - WARHEART
• 03:22-03:48 - EARTH BREATHER
• 03:49-04:17 - DAVE100
• 04:17-04:48 - CONTI

Everything sounds ok to me, I apologise if your solo is slightly off but I did my best in listening to the entire solo and making sure every part of it was lined up against the beat as much as possible.

Thanks to everyone that took part and I apologise for the stupidly long wait!

Enjoy!

great, you put myself after you :lol:
Thanks so much Mitch. Even if the wait was long, it's worth it. I also want to thank everyone else for participating. :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Damn, I missed another COBOT Guitar Heroes session. I'll have to check in this thread more often.

But great job everybody! Lots of tasty playing to go around.:headbang: