Guitar Player's Thread

Cool stuff everyone! I wish I could have taken part (I could have when it was first announced). I was going to record a keyboard track but I'm afraid I'm not good enough to improvise yet :( Still learning how to play. I'll definitely do the next one, that is if I can get a new guitar within that time. Also, can we choose a more rockin' backing track next jam? :lol: This one bored the shit out of me, sorry :lol:

Good job again everyone :headbang:

ahh i see what you mean now.

yeah, with slow solos like this, it really has to fit or else it doesnt make sense
and I just wanted to say Earth Breather you have gotten SO MUCH BETTER!

I listen to the first jam and this one and you have improved so much, keep at it man, and inhe you too have improved well, and your solo I think is the most creative.

COBOT Forum Jam #3!!!!

† Download †

Tracklist:

• 00:14-00:57 - FETZER
• 00:57-01:24 - FLYINGV_GUY
• 01:25-01:54 - RUINS
• 01:54-02:23 - INHE
• 02:23-02:51 - MYSTIQUE
• 02:51-03:21 - WARHEART
• 03:22-03:48 - EARTH BREATHER
• 03:49-04:17 - DAVE100
• 04:17-04:48 - CONTI

Everything sounds ok to me, I apologise if your solo is slightly off but I did my best in listening to the entire solo and making sure every part of it was lined up against the beat as much as possible.

Thanks to everyone that took part and I apologise for the stupidly long wait!

Enjoy!

you should have got me to sing in it.:kickass:

yeah, with slow solos like this, it really has to fit or else it doesnt make sense
and I just wanted to say Earth Breather you have gotten SO MUCH BETTER!

I listen to the first jam and this one and you have improved so much, keep at it man, and inhe you too have improved well, and your solo I think is the most creative.

thanks so much man. Yeah I tried really hard to make this solo the best i could make. I'm really starting to get into the slow rising tapping thing. That last note I did was one of those. I couldn't really think of another way to end it hahahah. Even not put in the right place, I had no problem enjoying your solo aswell. Same for everyone else. You all have gotten better with these jams.

thanks so much man. Yeah I tried really hard to make this solo the best i could make. I'm really starting to get into the slow rising tapping thing. That last note I did was one of those. I couldn't really think of another way to end it hahahah. Even not put in the right place, I had no problem enjoying your solo aswell. Same for everyone else. You all have gotten better with these jams.

EB, I think your solo was my favorite.:kickass:

Mitch's was the WORSE!!... No I'm kidding, it was my favourite in the sense I really liked the use of his vibrato/whammy bar technique. Definitely better and more original than your high pitched to low E dive bomb constants.

Hey, super playing everyone! Everyone who took part in the other jams seems to have gotten better, that's cool :kickass:

I think Mitch's and Conti's solos are outstanding, because both have the most developped and controlled vibratos. Mitch's is my favorite, it reminds me of a mix of Sambora and Satriani.

I will take part in N°4 again :)

good playing every one
the final version of every body together kicks more ass than each of the solos i heard independently

COBOT Forum Jam #3!!!!

† Download †

Tracklist:

Everything sounds ok to me, I apologise if your solo is slightly off but I did my best in listening to the entire solo and making sure every part of it was lined up against the beat as much as possible.

Enjoy!
Very nice jam indeed. All together we make this BT sound pretty good actually :lol:

Thank you Mitch for putting it together.
Also, can we choose a more rockin' backing track next jam? :lol: This one bored the shit out of me, sorry :lol:

haha I thought the same exact thing at first, but then I thought why not just give it a try. It's not too bad if you try to get used to it. But for our next BT can we do that bodom one again? the passage to the reaper one that we tried so long ago but for some reason everyone was "too busy" at the time so we just called it quits. I say we attempt that one again. It's a great BT imo.

COBOT Forum Jam #3!!!!

† Download †

Tracklist:

Enjoy!

Cool stuff, but i agree, the backing track wasn't the most fun :lol:

I agree with Corny, the Waltari techno jam would be awesome.

Hey there I have a question about pickups in guitar. S:
I have a JS30WR with a Jackson CVR2 Humbucking Pickup on the Bridge and on the Neck of the guitar and I would like to change the bridge to EMG HZ4 like
the ESP guitars have.. Like those "ALEXI" guitars, anyway.
is it worth it to change it? I just heard that those pickups are
really good and the dealers at the store told me it would be very cheap. >_<
I need a few advices S:
Sorry about my English ><