Guitar Player's Thread

I've always liked the solo tone on GP-1000...dunno if i'd buy one still. I think would just go for somekind of marshall :p

Oh and great review. Good playing too! Keep at it...it was really helpful.

:lol: That sung Hate Me melody and the "Gimme a minute...", "you fuckin' bastard", "c'mon," ah fuck". :lol:

But yeah I agree, the dials don't do much at all except that mid thing. I did notice that when you were playing leads, it sounded extremely dry. I'd say there'd be a need for a gain boost there at least. I would anyway.

COB_0034.jpg

Alexi has a different pickup and a gainbooster?

ok guys i have decided to share this lil teaser with you
its slightly outdated cause it already has neck pocket and plans for the cavities. the baritone neck is also under construction.
this guitar is going to be set neck construction.
and when its done i will make my review and sound samples for blackouts
1088IMG_2289.JPG

^Looks already nice! You are an artist... you're not only a bassplayer and a guy who draws well! Shame on you... :mad:

...nah, I joke, you have good abilities, I'm glad for you. :)

get rid of the MG cab, really crappy cabs, i used to have a MG half stack and in the process of upgrading, i upgraded the cab first to a marshall 1960B cab, and before i could afford a mesa recto i was still using the MG head and i was supirsed just the better speakers in the cab alone made the MG head sound WAYY better.

So yea get rid of that cab, i would reccomend marshall cabs for all around music, Mesa cabs are great too, If your up for carrying them Vader cabs are like THE metal cab people are using

Thanks for the advice! I've hated that cab for a while now, but haven't been able to afford a new one seeing as how I spent all my money on the Mesa head! But I'm definately going to look into getting a new cab very soon. Thanks -corey

Ripper Owens is the new vocalist for Malmsteen. He is great, I really look forward to the CD.

But I feel pity for him because he always has to get along with egos like Tipton/Downing, Schaffer, and now Malmsteen.

Ripper Owens is the new vocalist for Malmsteen. He is great, I really look forward to the CD.

But I feel pity for him because he always has to get along with egos like Tipton/Downing, Schaffer, and now Malmsteen.

New vocalist?

New album?

UK/World tour????

:D