Guitar Player's Thread

Looking forward to it.

Do you like it? You've said that it's non-versatile but does that mean you like it but you'd ideally want another pre-amp, or do you just dislike it completely because of that?

i got a 6505 and i have feedback problems, when loud.
what can i do?

i have a g-major noise gate and a boss ns-2 noise supressor, but when it kills the feedback, it cuts out the high tones and the sustain.
guitar: esp sv with emg 81

i dont wanna turn the gain down too much

How much gain pre-gain do you have? I set mine at around 6 and it doesn't feedback.

This thread is going kinda slow, seems like i haven't missed much! Hopefully my internet connection will be up tomorrow (i'm at my girlfriend's house now). Since i've had alot of time this weekend, i finished recording one song, and started on another.

The jam isn't going to well either? To answer Mitch's question, i think you should just wait to get a few more solos and upload. We can always keep doing different jams so people can join in when they have time.

Cant wait for the Review of the GP-1000 to :D have one for myself but hey :rofl:

and Mitch at the End of this Week ill get my new Original Floyd Rose for my Jackson RR.

maby than i could try to do a solo (try)

This thread is going kinda slow, seems like i haven't missed much! Hopefully my internet connection will be up tomorrow (i'm at my girlfriend's house now). Since i've had alot of time this weekend, i finished recording one song, and started on another.

The jam isn't going to well either? To answer Mitch's question, i think you should just wait to get a few more solos and upload. We can always keep doing different jams so people can join in when they have time.

Definitely check out The Riff Game thread too, it seems to be less active than evar!!! :erk:

and Mitch at the End of this Week ill get my new Original Floyd Rose for my Jackson RR.

maby than i could try to do a solo (try)

Good stuff.

Hey everyone, im new on this forum.
i decided to participate in the 4th forum jam, so here my thing.
the keyboard parts were done by my friend Luckaz.
I then start my solo, then my friend chirs takes over then i end it with another solo
hope you guys like it.

heres the link to the solo with backtring track:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zh0zhf

and heres the one without:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7sp6ya
fucking sweet :metal:
i don't see any point of my participation now at all :erk:

It was cool. I was gonna fucking freak out that you went over the time limit but since you basically just doubled it AND you provided me with the solos with and without BT, I'm happy.

Thanks for taking part and welcome to the forum. :wave:

glad you guys liked it,
for the middle solo ( in E, after the sweeps ) my friend preety much improvised something on the spot.
its not super-tight but i think it fits well.
I had written my solo about a week before so i had the time to practice.
and for the keyboard we just thought i was nice so :p

It was cool. I was gonna fucking freak out that you went over the time limit but since you basically just doubled it AND you provided me with the solos with and without BT, I'm happy.

Thanks for taking part and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Before i m even going to try to record.

what is the timelimit? :p

Looking forward to it.

Do you like it? You've said that it's non-versatile but does that mean you like it but you'd ideally want another pre-amp, or do you just dislike it completely because of that?

yes the first one, Allthough its not versatile and really only does one sound I like that one sound alot. If i did not have a second more versitle amp (recto) I would maybe look into getting another amp instead to supply my needs, but since i do have the recto, i am perfectly happy with the GP1000

il see how youtube quality is, theres not really anything stereo about it for the audio, just a single SM57 mic, i can always do sendspace if the compression sucks

OH SHIAATTTTT, Hope you guys enjoy this I had fun making it.

Lee Jackson GP-1000 Overview By ME

Part:1

Part2

Last edited by a moderator: