Guitar Player's Thread

Really? I hate their guitar sound, sounds very umm.. I don't know, very dirty, unclear, like if they weren't palm muting correctly, I don't like their sound one bit.

He has his presence knob very high it sounds like. Much gain and high treble aswell.

VERY CRUNCHY :lol:

Really? I hate their guitar sound, sounds very umm.. I don't know, very dirty, unclear, like if they weren't palm muting correctly, I don't like their sound one bit.
Agree, it sounds really fucked up ... sounds like modeling ...

If they would use this as a live sound it would really be a mess ...

I mean, their current live sound is imo fucking awesome. It's really clear/strong and punchy.

Agree, it sounds really fucked up ... sounds like modeling ...

If they would use this as a live sound it would really be a mess ...

I mean, their current live sound is imo fucking awesome. It's really clear/strong and punchy.

It's probably quite unclear because they're probably playing a whole lot lower volume-wise than live, and because the mic placement is often fucked up at these kind of interview things.

If their sound is really good live, I'd love to have some replacements for my Blooddrunk songs. I'd like it so much more with some great tones :p

*since this is getting no love in the COBOT album thread....*

ZOMG I WROTE AND RECORDED SOMETHINGS FOR YOU FOLKS

Here's a part of my song-

http://www.box.net/shared/31cp7qb599

If anyone cares-

RR24 w/blackout > Gp1000 > some random ass impulses that I fiddled with then didn't give a fuck.
SD.2 for the dwumz
Reason 4 up on the synth and shit
err bass was the same setup but with the gain turned down and pitch shifted

If anyone cares-

RR24 w/blackout > Gp1000 > some random ass impulses that I fiddled with then didn't give a fuck.
SD.2 for the dwumz
nice

If anyone cares-

SD.2 for the dwumz

Sounds awesome dude:kickass:
How is a blackout in rr24 instead of the 81?
And do you or anyone have a good torrent for downloading SD2? Last time I downloaded it I noticed some things wouldn't work so I stopped downloading after a week..

But great job on tone and playing.

And do you or anyone have a good torrent for downloading SD2? Last time I downloaded it I noticed some things wouldn't work so I stopped downloading after a week..
dude be careful asking this question around here, better not to.

Sounds awesome dude:kickass:
How is a blackout in rr24 instead of the 81?

But great job on tone and playing.

Blackouts rule. Way better then an 81 or the J50BC.

i don't remember the whole story but about a year ago or maybe even 2 this stuff were really not approved by Derron (metal ages) and Bob i am not sure who got banned for it but there was something.

l_ac5a3c8ccf3e4767b05b45988090aa25.jpg

the rough draft for the album art for my band's debut full length. We are gonna smooth out some of the textures and whatnot, but yeah. I am pretty stoked :)