Guitar Player's Thread

I cant wait for the GP-1000II pedal

I'm definitely going to buy one, and prolly sell my rack GP-1000 to my other guitarist for my upcoming band. I cant wait to ditch that rack shit.

I'm no expert, but it looks like it.

I only ask becuase every picture I've seen had pins stickout out of it like this-

DSC04730mm.jpg

Mine doesn't.

Doesnt "Models 4 & 6" imply charvels? and if im not horribly correct, both Charvel model 4, and Charvel model 6 were made in japan, wouldn't that make those japanese?

I believe this is correct.

I went ahead and bought a new pot and input so I can put it in my RR...

...After I route it out some :lol:

That's a japanese (90's ?) version (the one on the left). It fits perfectly the Seymour Duncan pickups rings. I haven't tried but that's "what somebody told me". The Jackson logo is painted on the cover.

dscn4772xl0.jpg

dscn4773dj2.jpg

Mine doesn't have pole pieces sticking out the bottom but it's USA made. I obviously don't know the difference, the backs have lots of variation, I've never cared enough to memorize them all.

That's a japanese (90's ?) version (the one on the left). It fits perfectly the Seymour Duncan pickups rings. I haven't tried but that's "what somebody told me". The Jackson logo is painted on the cover.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7107/dscn4772xl0.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/9199/dscn4773dj2.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

I still haven't installed that pickup (J50B)in any guitar but I guess I'll give it a try. What's it like?

[quote="<-Warheart->, post: 7873509"]Mine doesn't have pole pieces sticking out the bottom but it's USA made. I obviously don't know the difference, the backs have lots of variation, I've never cared enough to memorize them all.[/quote]

Word up, I'll just assume mine is USA then.

This is mine, came with a charvel pickup cover, I don't know what guitar it came from.

IMG_2074.jpg

Looks like mine and necromancer's are the same

also came with this single coil, which is in my strat. and sounds like shit hahaha

IMG_2072.jpg

If you take off the pickup cover and bend in the wings a bit, It will fit into a normal pickup ring. That's what I did for my Jackson soloist.

It's not the ring, it's just wayyyy too fucking tall. I had to take out like 1/8th of inch to widen these holes so it fits into. All good now.

Soldering blows dick though. :puke:

Best fucking video ever.

Every time I watch that I almost die laughing

the best part is at like 2:40 when the dragon comes out lolol

Last edited by a moderator:
It was his dog, I think.

That, and other stuff. The Vet costed a bit over 800 dollars, which I paid almost all of it, and we've had a few money problems, so I helped out a lot. I'm close to 500 dollars now, so I'm pondering on my next guitar :p.

ONLY JOKING I DID ONE TOO MANY LOWBERGROLL LOLOOL

:loco: