Guitar Player's Thread

Pretty cool dude! :) It's sometimes a bit hard to hear your solo but I think you played well.
Nice cover. And both Esp guitars I see.

And here's my cover of Arch Enemy's Burning Angel:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7250672

Advice very welcome! :)

Sorry, it got lost between the pics. I like it alot, but not the sound of the rhythm guitars. The playing itself is very tight, especially the muted 16ths throughout the riffs. Well done!

And you could vary the velocity of the drum hits here and there, so that it sounds a bit less like a machine.

Sorry, it got lost between the pics. I like it alot, but not the sound of the rhythm guitars. The playing itself is very tight, especially the muted 16ths throughout the riffs. Well done!

And you could vary the velocity of the drum hits here and there, so that it sounds a bit less like a machine.
Thanks for the comment! Hmm this is the rythm sound I have been using for quite some time now, maybe it's time for a change! :rofl:
And about the drums, I really don't know anything about making those sound good :rofl: I only know how to make a basic backing track :p

Yaw dudes and dudettes!

Just got home from work. After we closed I tried this white LP style Ibanez with active pickups.

On a Bugera 333 (and the 333XL).

And I gotta say, it's so fucking insane, the gain is just ridicoulus. On the lead channel the gain knob was at 1/10, and it was a SICK AMOUNT of gain.
By this I mean that it was AWESOME, pinch harmonics got out really well and it just felt great.

Win:D

So, anyone ordered/bought any new guitar equipment?:)

I voted the pgm200 too don't get me wrong the pgm800 was beautiful but the dot inlays killed it so I voted for the only one with shark tooth inlays.

Ibanez PGM vote up!!!

Ibanez began a petition for the new pgm model to be reissued. My vote goes for the 200, as it's probably one of the rarest and the coolest! The results will be published by Paul at some convention in april!

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/PGM20/list.html

800 for me. But still I don't know which I'd really choose if the 200 or the 800.

Good one! Tight playing and good sound, although as Corny said I'd have a different tone for that kind of thing, cos Arch Enemy usually have that kind of deep dark tone.

:lol: That was some funny vid.

Yaw dudes and dudettes!

Just got home from work. After we closed I tried this white LP style Ibanez with active pickups.

On a Bugera 333 (and the 333XL).

And I gotta say, it's so fucking insane, the gain is just ridicoulus. On the lead channel the gain knob was at 1/10, and it was a SICK AMOUNT of gain.
By this I mean that it was AWESOME, pinch harmonics got out really well and it just felt great.

Win:D

So, anyone ordered/bought any new guitar equipment?:)

Really? I tried the Buguera 333 the other day and I fucking hated it. And crappy plastic knobs were a fucking major turndown too.

My new Audix mics just arrived

IMG_2960.jpg

The seller threw in 7 new mic cables too! Now I just need an interface big enough to record them all :lol:

On a sad note, my GP-1000 died, the tubes look fine and the fuse looks fine, it just wont turn on, I'm bringing it in tomorrow and hoping its nothing serious :(