Guitar Player's Thread

My new Audix mics just arrived

The seller threw in 7 new mic cables too! Now I just need an interface big enough to record them all :lol:

On a sad note, my GP-1000 died, the tubes look fine and the fuse looks fine, it just wont turn on, I'm bringing it in tomorrow and hoping its nothing serious :(

Dude, GIIIIVEEEEEEE :D That's some nice Mic's you got yourself there man..

013.jpg

OMG! I WANT :lol:

Ibanez PGM vote up!!!

Ibanez began a petition for the new pgm model to be reissued. My vote goes for the 200, as it's probably one of the rarest and the coolest! The results will be published by Paul at some convention in april!

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/PGM20/list.html

I vote for the PGM200, although I would like to see the 800 get re-issued as well.

The seller threw in 7 new mic cables too! Now I just need an interface big enough to record them all

Sweet! Audix will do you good.

^:lol:

Steve Vai about his new Carvin Legacy II stack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SByl_WVFq8o

Thanks!

*mics*

The seller threw in 7 new mic cables too! Now I just need an interface big enough to record them all :lol:

On a sad note, my GP-1000 died, the tubes look fine and the fuse looks fine, it just wont turn on, I'm bringing it in tomorrow and hoping its nothing serious :(

Nice set! I'm eager to hear what you can do with them after the sound you got for the COBOT album song with ''fake'' drums :kickass:

New Marcus Lavendell song called "Unborn" (no video!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YOmWeeqdrA

Hm, I liked it, mybe a bit boring, talking of missing edges.

New Adagio video with cool Stephan Forte solo:
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50716031[/ame]

Horrible Yngwie NAMM video (Marshall camp), out of time and stuff, but doesn't seem to take it very serious, he's talking to a guy while shredding:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I have now signed up for the talent show.

First act is me and a dude with total random guitar stuff. Like Super Mario.

Second is me only. I'm gonna play the Vivaldi Summer III thing that Allu and Roope played in Passage to the Reaper.

But I think I need a better backing track:lol: Does anyone have one? I have the MIDI of the GP file ima use. But it would be cool with drums and the whole package:)

I got my jackson back from the luthiers yesterday.I have to tell you the wood quality sucks on RR24's but I love the neck and everything else on it.

It had to have the frets releveled,the neck set up,stripped screw holes fixed,and the floyd rose studs were loose so he had to glue them back in and I had to have the floyd rose intonated.It plays really good now but I'm scared something else will break.No doubt I have to get another main guitar soon! I'm thinking maybe an 80s soloist or something with solid with 24 frets.

Seriously, WTF do you do to your RR24s? Mine works perfectly and I can tell you that I like to play quite hard and I use the floyd constantly for dive bombs and all that kind of things.

Ok, I have now signed up for the talent show.

First act is me and a dude with total random guitar stuff. Like Super Mario.

Second is me only. I'm gonna play the Vivaldi Summer III thing that Allu and Roope played in Passage to the Reaper.

But I think I need a better backing track:lol: Does anyone have one? I have the MIDI of the GP file ima use. But it would be cool with drums and the whole package:)

Good luck man! Be sure to get some videos to show us how you do :kickass:

Cool, but am I the only one who thinks it looks like the video is set in a Worms 2 map? :lol:

Worms 2 rocks! Last year at university I was doing some random task in a random uni computer and I found the installer in there. Instantly took it and went home to give it a go :kickass: