Guitar Player's Thread

lol, what the hell is that picture in your avatar?

Also, just tried searching for tabs to that song and I can't find anything. If anything though, the song doesn't sound that hard, you should be able to learn it by ear. It's even slow enough tempo that it shouldn't be that hard.

I don't think Mitch posts here much anymore. I never see him. Try his youtube channels though, you might have a better change through there.

Mitch Lucker from Suicide Silence ?
:lol:

Yeah I'm learning it by ear but its much slower haha
He's great at making tabs

Hi!

I've been trying to work on some own material lately and got a friend of mine to do some vocals on the tracks.

The first track still needs vocals for chorus and the second one is still just instrumental.

Track 1

Track 2

Hi!

I've been trying to work on some own material lately and got a friend of mine to do some vocals on the tracks.

The first track still needs vocals for chorus and the second one is still just instrumental.

Track 1

Track 2

I've been a fan of the first one since you first posted it, I love the riff ! but in this mix the guitar intro is less loud and punchy than before, and I also noted you removed it from most of the song, imo it's better with less atmospheric elements, also the previous outro lick was better. But it's a great song, if you produce it nicely It'll be very professional.

^I liked that just for the sheer absolute ridiculousness of it

also wikipedia says that you left Dungeon the year I was born. Far out dude