Hair color??

which hair-color on a woman makes your dick hard??

• fire-colored hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shiny-blue-black emo girl hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shiny-chocolate-colored hair

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • platinum-blonde

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • dirty-blonde

• blatanly artificial blue-green-purple hair color

• Total voters

Blurry_Dreams

Apr 2, 2018
since we did the thread about which hair length guys prefer on a woman
i thought maybe we should do a thread about which hair color everyone likes on a woman

I’m impotent but I’ll weigh in anyway.
I dig dark natural hair but I’m down with whatever. Lately I find brightly colored hair to be pretty cute. Hayley Williams nails it.

hahahahahaha

ad131f1a615aafba6c1fc29de8503658.jpg

Last edited:
I prefer any natural hair other than blonde. Waist-length black hair for maxhard, but mousy brown and not giving a shit is a nice flex.

Not that I'd complain about any other colour. It's more about who it's attached to.

Natural blonde usually looks unnatural to me as the roots tend to be brown before the sun lightens them. Natural platinum blonde or hair going white/grey with age can defeat that.

When a girl has a naturally shiny black hair as a little kid and then starts "going gray" right at puberty

Sometimes this can result in a really pretty shiny silver color in the hair

Hmm. I’ve never seen something like that. Sounds nice. Most women I’ve been with thought being completely shaven or waxed was the epitome of risqué. Meh. Only one single woman figured out I like a nice bush and grew it out. She was awesome.

yeah its creepy. funnily enough i found out about it from huffington post, who wrote an article blasting the website.