Hardcore chicks vs. metal ladies

Noble Viking said:
589438_l.gif

Omg! that's fucking brilliant! :lol:

fucking loll dude!!!:lol:

In VA beach, VA, there are a ton of HC people, hardcore bands, and hardcore shows that play all the time. I was never into hardcore music at all, but I do think HC girls are very pretty.

They pay more attention to their hair, clothes, and accessories (buttons, belts, hair-gel, tattoos ect.). metal girls around here are rare, but dress kinda normal, and have longer hair than the hc girls.

If I had to choose between hc girls and metal chicks... i would pick metal chicks. metal chicks like good music... its that simple. :D

hardcore people have one gender
that being female
the males dress like fucking homos
the femals dress the same

metal chicks

I'm satisfied with a girl who is open-minded and dares to be herself instead of jumping onto a trend and adopting all it's generic styles. What kind of music she listens to is not very important, as long as she doesn't try to get me out of listening to metal.

perfecterror said:
They pay more attention to their hair, clothes, and accessories (buttons, belts, hair-gel, tattoos ect.). metal girls around here are rare, but dress kinda normal, and have longer hair than the hc girls.

If I had to choose between hc girls and metal chicks... i would pick metal chicks. metal chicks like good music... its that simple. :D

I guess I'm a (gothic) metal chick then :Smug: :headbang:

TheSeldomlaid said:
I'm satisfied with a girl who is open-minded and dares to be herself instead of jumping onto a trend and adopting all it's generic styles. What kind of music she listens to is not very important, as long as she doesn't try to get me out of listening to metal.

uhm..intresting oppinion :hotjump: :p