Have you met any of the members?

Nygard didn't seem impressed with Stella today.

And back on topic, I met everyone but Nygard.

And Sam Totman was there.

Nygard didn't seem impressed with Stella today.

And back on topic, I met everyone but Nygard.

And Sam Totman was there.

hmm, I always liked Stella.

Is it weird I recognized everyone who wears makeup on their faces but not the dude in Dragonforce? He is quite the character.

I was shy but I met them! They now know I am from Niagara Falls and that I have been a total bum for two months. :loco:

Mathias, Netta, Tude and Jussi at the Norwich gig whilst dragonforce were playing :p

i got a pic with Jussi and Tude
l_dcda717f7b1f46009a2e0738a2c0b123.jpg

Mathias, Netta, Tude and Jussi at the Norwich gig whilst dragonforce were playing :p

haha, hiya! didn't realise you were on here... (it's katie, sam's friend - not sam totman, sam... erm, norwich sam...)

as for meeting them

Olli - were you one of the nurses?
me - nope
*thinks* i'm the girl who keeps going off topic on the forum***

hehehe

I am Netta's savoir!!! mwahahaha

me and a mate tried to get close to the band at the start of the year in edinburgh but were pushed aside by the venue bouncers, was a bit shit.

Warlord is right, King of Beers my ass!
I feel like kind of a nerd, but whenever I see the band (or really any band,) hanging out having a smoke I would feel like I am bothering them if I approached. I am really shy that way. It happened when I was at the Barfly in Camden in August. So in conclusion I have never met them.

Another time I saw Warlord while I was in line at the Paganfest show in Toronto. He was a few feet away admiring some wine with the caterer. I can only assume bargaining for a case for that evening. That's about as close as I've gotten.

I'd be quite the opposite, especially since I've never met any of my metal heroes... I think they'd need to spray me with a water cannon to get me off, I'd cling to their leg and refuse to let go until they spoke to me, got their photo taken with me and maybe even gave me an autograph :p I'd also tell them how awesome they were and sound like a complete twat :worship: - Excitement does that to some people you know ^_^ :headbang:

I'd be quite the opposite, especially since I've never met any of my metal heroes... I think they'd need to spray me with a water cannon to get me off, I'd cling to their leg and refuse to let go until they spoke to me, got their photo taken with me and maybe even gave me an autograph :p I'd also tell them how awesome they were and sound like a complete twat :worship: - Excitement does that to some people you know ^_^ :headbang:
Wow that's not creepy at all...

See; if you take a few deep breaths and play it cool, they might not scream and run a mile.

This is coming from the girl who met Bruce Dickinson, and within about 20 minutes of purely non-Maiden conversation he said "You know, Ronnie James Dio would love your surname, it's a great thing to shout...#"CAAAAAAAAAAAASSELDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!"#"

And that wasn't by clinging to his leg, munching on his arm ;P