"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

It makes sense that DHL is an ''unkown delivery company'' in the Netherlands ;)
I rather save the 8 € and get my stuff anyways.

It makes sense that DHL is an ''unkown delivery company'' in the Netherlands ;)
I rather save the 8 € and get my stuff anyways.

Yeah, I ment that I'd like to pay €8 to ensure that my stuff comes here undamaged and like they sent me, especially a guitar that is no longer in stock and won't be anymore either.. :loco:

Maybe they just hate norwegians then :(

nah it's more the guys themselves.
Most of them don't ring the bell and come back the next day, putting some note on your letterbox which says that you weren't there the day before(and I swear.. I was at home waiting for my dvd :D) and that they took it to some store where you can pick it up, but if you get there too early you might find out that your parcel hasn't been brought there yet so you have to wait until they're done with their tour and really bring it to that store.. :rolleyes:
but if something doesnt find its way these guys are fucked,so even if they are strange and slow and dumb or just lazy you always get your parcel :D

Haha not always though, friend of mine bought a really rare cd from japan, used, last copy of it. Shipped through DHL, they didn't contact him for the longest time, nothing new on the online search pages, untill like a week later when status changed to delivered, he called them asking wtf and it turns out they delivered to the wrong person, and refused any form for compensation for this retarded error. Pretty ghey, but yeah..

And i think it was Gavin who was sitting on his lawn enjoying the summer waiting for a package, discovering that DHL claimed they were there that day trying to deliver his package. They must have stealth technology beyond any superpower of today

Strange them DHL guise

hello hello! I hate introductions with a burning passion so I'll keep it simple. My name is Sonia (if that isn't painfully obvious from the display name). I'm 17 and from New Jersey. I was introduced to COB's music through my "older sister" Angel about 5 years ago and although it took some time to grow on me, I've been listening to it ever since and adore it.

I <3 DHL

hello hello! I hate introductions with a burning passion so I'll keep it simple. My name is Sonia (if that isn't painfully obvious from the display name). I'm 17 and from New Jersey. I was introduced to COB's music through my "older sister" Angel about 5 years ago and although it took some time to grow on me, I've been listening to it ever since and adore it.

:wave:

Hello and welcome to the forums :)

Have a nice stay and steer away from the trolls and you'll be fine :)

Hah okay. Not much mate though I've been playing alot since friday :headbang:

Anyway, I might (probably) will upgrade the pickup to either an AHB-2 (SD Blackout) but if I can find one an J50BC (that one has a great tone if you ask me, and again, no fanboyism I mean comon listen to the EMG81 and compare it to the J50BC and you'll know why I want that pup) and maybe even a JE1000 (even harder to find I guess).

DIMARZIO MOTHERFUCKER

Please tell me that isn't you on that picture..
If it is you I'm afraid I'll need to confiscate those clothes for further inspection..

Nah just messin' with ya, although whoever is on the pic shesure is smokin' hot..

Please tell me that isn't you on that picture..
If it is you I'm afraid I'll need to confiscate those clothes for further inspection..

Nah just messin' with ya, although whoever is on the pic shesure is smokin' hot..

haha that is me actually. Its fairly old but I posted some more pics in the photo thread. Thanks btw ^-^