"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Please tell me that isn't you on that picture..
If it is you I'm afraid I'll need to confiscate those clothes for further inspection..

Nah just messin' with ya, although whoever is on the pic shesure is smokin' hot..

tough_guy.jpg

Hi, I'm Agata. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Poland. At first I didn't like CoB very much because of one of my schoolmates, fuckin' fanatic walking all the time in CoB shirt (we were wondering if it's his only shirt or what), when we were talking about music all he was saying was "CoB is the best!" etc... but some time after I accidentally listened few songs and changed mind. So, here I am.
My hobbies are archery, fireshow, listening to good music (and playing), Finnish culture. I hope I'll spent some nice time here :D

GODDAMNIT WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THEY HAVE BAD ENGLISH
THE NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ARE GENERALLY BETTER THAN THE BRITFAGS/AMERICUNTS FFS

Hahaha no, seriously, from all the years I've been on the interwebs, Brits have by far had the worst grammar and biggest lack of coherent wording of the natively English speaking countries. Fucking chavs man

GODDAMNIT WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY THEY HAVE BAD ENGLISH
THE NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS ARE GENERALLY BETTER THAN THE BRITFAGS/AMERICUNTS FFS

Well... Not on this forum. No offense foreign guys but sometimes the appalling grammar I see here makes me laugh, hard :p