"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Okay I'm new and suck at introductions but here it goes...
I'm 16 and my name is Tiffany.
I'm a total metal head and I'm a zombie fanatic.
Uhm... my hobbies are gaming, drawing, and playing guitar.
Only started playing guitar few months ago, so I'm not that great yet (;

Yeah, that's pretty much it, glad to be here :)

Hi im Nick, and im a recovering alcoholic.
Bahahahaha! Jokes ;D

I love Children of Bodom, fucking love guitar, my main influence in guitar is Alexi Laiho, I should get a band going by the end of the year and im 16 :)
I also like other metal bands like; Sinergy, Hypocrisy, Norther, All That Remains, and heaps more ;D

That just about wraps it up.

I'm new, I'm from Italy. I'm a fan of Children of Bodom because I love their music but also their way of life outside the stage. I'm 18. I'm trying to play guitar since January 2009.

See ya

Because I think that they a real family. Their "relationship" isn't only when they work but they have fun together everytime.
In fact Alexi says: "I'm not friend with those motherfucker, I'm just brother with them"

For example, I like watching video as "Children of Bodom after concert" "COBTV". They are funny

Yes Lussi?

sad_puppy_762581.jpg

●Reaper●;8880614 said:
In fact Alexi says: "I'm not friend with those motherfucker, I'm just brother with them"
OMG, no one didn't know that. Didn't you ever think that people on COB forums might have seen CRY?

Why is it that CoB fanboism seems to come hand in hand with appalling grammar? I mean seriously, I can't be the only one that has noticed this pattern.

Just be happy that you are one of the few smart enough to attend such a good school.

The best I could do is this crap state owned university lol

man, wtf's with people making fun of others and call them 'fanboii'?
people act as if theres something wrong with admiring someone, like alexi, and yet they themselves listen to cob music (obviously coz your all on a COB forum)...

people on this forum suck up to people like Mitch and Arcane... and those two guys mostly play COB songs... Arcane even wears a 'creature of the night' t-shirt like Alexi and also has the same guitar... im not saying theres something wrong with that. its perfectly normal.

but its coz people like swab think there cool by acting tough and hardcore on a fucking forum.
stop calling people 'fanboii' dude.