"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Male, what is up with some people making fun of other people and calling them "fanboy"?

People act as if there's something wrong with admiring someone, like the aformentioned Alexi Laiho, still, they listen to Children of Bodom Music. Obviously you're on a Children of Bodom forum.

The people on this forum seems to like Mitch and Arcane alot, and those males play some "COB" music on their 6 stringed instruments known as guitars. 'Arcane' also wears a piece of clothing and have a guitar related to Alexi. I am not implying that there is something wrong with that, it is perfectly normal.

People like 'Swabs' think that they're 'cool' by acting very hardened and 'hard core' on a vulgar forum.

Please stop calling people 'fanboys'.

Fixed it

Hi,I'm Nikki, and I'm a rageaholic. I like to smash things and beat people into a bloody pulp.

I also like big hugs, romantic comedies and long walks down a sunset-lit sky.

hey, i just joined, looks like i'm the only one to post here for a while....
1. i love music
2. i have an ibanez guitar
3. i'm in a band called "Death Eternal"
4. .....there isn't one realy....

hey, i just joined, looks like i'm the only one to post here for a while....
1. i love music
2. i have an ibanez guitar
3. i'm in a band called "Death Eternal"
4. .....there isn't one realy....

haha, here comes one funny guy.

bah funny, i just told a guy off on youtube for saying that alexi copys R.R. because he taps and he also thought that his sawtooth inlays were also a copy of his

bah funny, i just told a guy off on youtube for saying that alexi copys R.R. because he taps and he also thought that his sawtooth inlays were also a copy of his

all people who think the guy on: (not alexi, the guy commenting on the vid, you'll see it just click the vid) needs to die please help me in chewing him out =) thanks:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, im Dzware, recently joined this forum
Im 17 yo, play guitar for a little over 1 year and... I can't come up with anything more to say actually..