"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi, I am 16 years old, and live in Norway. I own a Jackson RR24 guitar and have played for about 4 years now. All I do is play the guitar, and jam with my band, unfortunately that has made my grades go so low I risk going to summer school. Fuck.

Oh, and I of course love Metal :)

Due to my impulsive nature I kind of posted before introducing myself but yeah
I go by Fish, i'm obsessed with drone metal and i'm 17 years old.
Yeah

I've never introduced myself in this thread, so I will do it now.

I'm 17 years old. I started playing guitar few years ago. Other hobbies are watching movies, playing video games (a lot, but no fucking MW2) and listening music (mainly metal). I think that's all I have to say.

Those are not hobbies, those are things you do when you DON'T have hobbies.
That's odd, because I know many people (mostly +30 year old adults) who say that watching movies is a hobby. But now the absolute truth has been said by you and I realized that my life is a lie. Thank you for the enlightenment.

Apparently I fit some kind of (vaguely unnerving) trend.

I'm some 17 year old kid from the suburbs of California (though I was raised in the mountains, only lived here for a few months). I've been playing guitar for 6 years, been playing percussion longer than that.

I'm a Pagan, a nerd, and a mountaineer. Not much more to say.

Apparently I fit some kind of (vaguely unnerving) trend.

I'm some 17 year old kid from the suburbs of California (though I was raised in the mountains, only lived here for a few months). I've been playing guitar for 6 years, been playing percussion longer than that.

I'm a Pagan, a nerd, and a mountaineer. Not much more to say.

sup cody

what's with the new account?