"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Yo peeps, thought I'd revive this thread to say hello.

I'm bored so thought I'd join a random forum, and here i am. I'm not gonna lie and say i'm COB's biggest fan, I've liked them for about a year. Follow the Reaper is my fave album as its just awesome all the way through.

And I'll stop there, cuz you dont really care anyway!

Adios :)

Well, I already made one of these things in the main part of Ultimate Metal Forums, but one more can't hurt. ;)

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda, I'm 16, and I'm from the United States (please don't throw anything at me, haha).

I LOVE metal more than anything on this earth. Other than Children of Bodom, I love Nile, Isis, Every Time I Die, Arch Enemy, Otep, Job for a Cowboy, Lamb of God, Avenged Sevenfold (eh, I'm sure I'll be hated for that one) and Pantera.

However, Pink Floyd is my all-time favorite band. I was raised on the classics: Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, all of that. So, I also have a deep respect for the oldies as well.

I'm a fan-girl... haha. I have a thing for Synyster Gates (Avenged Sevenfold) and Alexi Laiho. But I'm not the obsessive/weird type that's all, "OmFG AlExIIII MaRI Me!!111oneone"

So, um, thanks for reading I guess. I hope I don't come off as 'super-n00b'... I try not to, anyway. =)