"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

right, you caught me, I'm actually a hermaphrodite... shhhhhhh :rolleyes::p
you too :]

sorry, don't think I have any pictures of me in the womb as the doctors first could tell I was female. :D
as far as I can remember, bites are painful... unless it's a mosquito bite, which are only annoyingly itchy... or frostbite, which eventually completely numbs your sense of touch and kills you. :D

...*_* XD XD XD...

Hello Erni :)

:lol:

hello all, figured since this thread exists that i might as well use it. i guess i've been a fan of CoB since around '04/'05. they quickly grew to be my absolute favorite band, as dorky fanboy-ish as that probably sounds. i find that very rarely do you find a band that you love every single song of but bodom is certainly that for me. i decided to joint his forum finally after seeing them in pontiac, michigan this past weekend. to sum up it was honestly one of the happiest, greatest moments of my life! i'll post some pics of the venue and show up in that thread though. and i suppose that's my brief introduction, kick ass and rock on.

\m/ ^_^ \m/

Hi people! I'm from Russian city Perm. I'm student 19 years old. My hobby - is playing guitar, drinking, fucking etc. So, I'm also a fan of CoB. And I wont to find a new friends. My ICQ number: 344-528-835, e-mail: jacksonguitars@list.ru . Besides CoB, I like many others metal bands, for example: imperanon, dark traquility, korpiklaani, Blind Guardian, Metallica and many many many others. But CoB is plessant to me most of all. And I'm very bad speak english, and my fucking introduction is very stupid. ХУЙ.

Alright, so, I'm Galia, or Alice. doesn't really matter.
I mean...the name that was given to me in birth is Galia but Alice is like another one, so you can call me both.

I'm 17 and a few months - listening to COB for almost a year, and I really don't know what took me so long to join this bored.:lol:

I listen to almost any genres of music, (I have an extensive taste and I just don't think it's good to listen to only one thing all time, so I try to be open minded and try other stuff, listen to other bands\singers.)

But when it comes to Metal I love bands such as Ensiferum, Epica, Nightwish, Sinergy, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Norther, Paradise Lost, HIM (yeah, Love Metal LOL).

I love graphics and Photoshop, I made my own sign. I sing and I really hope to have a metal band someday, that's what I wanna do for a living.

That's it, I live in Israel and doubt if none of you knows where it is. (Also explaining my messed up English.)
But I will move to Finland and start my own band, someday, I swear. :headbang:

I mean...the name that was given to me in birth is Galia but Alice is like another one, so you can call me both.

I'm 17 and a few months - listening to COB for almost a year, and I really don't know what took me so long to join this bored.:lol:

I listen to almost any genres of music, (I have an extensive taste and I just don't think it's good to listen to only one thing all time, so I try to be open minded and try other stuff, listen to other bandssingers.)

But when it comes to Metal I love bands such as Ensiferum, Epica, Nightwish, Sinergy, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Norther, Paradise Lost, HIM (yeah, Love Metal LOL).

I love graphics and Photoshop, I made my own sign. I sing and I really hope to have a metal band someday, that's what I wanna do for a living.

That's it, I live in Israel and doubt if none of you knows where it is. (Also explaining my messed up English.)

Hey there, welcome to the board!

Have fun, don't make a new thread, and watch out for Gonzo and Undefined, and you should be just fine ;)

BE NICE TO THE NEW PEOPLE:mad:

I listen to almost any genres of music, (I have an extensive taste and I just don't think it's good to listen to only one thing all time, so I try to be open minded and try other stuff, listen to other bandssingers.)

You live in Israel ? Where exactly ?..