"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

1. cat lady

an old woman who lives alone with multiple cats and smells of cat urine. the cats' names will often be similar to "FooFoo" or "Mr. Snookums"
"Lets go steal a cat from the cat lady and lynch it"

"Mr. Snookums would you like some tea with that crumpet?"

I'm Andrew, 24 years old from Scotland UK. I am a big metal fan and will listen to just about any kind of metal although right now i tend to mainly be listening to COB (Of course), Dark Tranquillity and Lamb Of God.

Been heavily into COB since Follow the Reaper although i had started listening to them on and off between the Something Wild and hatebreeder albums. I am looking forward to the new album and have been loving Was It Worth It? which has been played non-stop as much as i can.

I am also hoping to see them for the first time on the The Ugly World Tour which should be amazing.

Yeah, cats! Love them too

c. Hmmm, and I'm planning to get a tattoo of the Reaper this year :D

:erk: love tattoos,got tattoos but a reaper tattoo ?:erk: *sexistmode* I hate such tattoos on women , but have fun with it :lol:

:lol:What should this be?

Oh yes, I guess I know. You were only born back in 1992 :).

Fail. Ok, most people here are young vollidioten but just being older than them doesnt make you any better. not even me.

well...hy @ all
i'm new in this forum and first: sry 4 my bad english XD

about me:
i'm a freak and live in austria (not austrial, only cows no kangaroos)
love piercings and tattoos (my whole back is covered), beer & whisky and of course metal
=)
think that's enough so far
i'm not the most interesting person on this planet i guess XD

hey kassiopeia
is it allowed 2 write in german?
i guess not

well, nothing special
@ the mo just chilling with a universitymate, laughing our asses off becaus HP @ pro sieben is so irrational XD