Help me get Nat 3 and I'll make it worth your while with impulses galore!

And just got a response to my second email (shown above):

Them said:
Yes, exactly. If you buy nebula3 (80 euro) it includes Nat2.
Then if you want you can upgrade to the more complete
version of Nat that's to say nat3 (more 39 euro).
So yeah, we're already at $120 I think, but naturally I think that means all you $35 can drop your donations, cuz Ermin hasn't even weighed in yet! :D

Argghh, confusion has set in though - in the info for Nat3, it says "VST Players supported: Nebula3 (64 bits) Nebula 2 (32 bits ONLY), and if that were the case, then I'd only have to buy Nebula 2, which comes with Nat2 light which will make 32-bit impulses. But in the info for Nebula 2, it says "INTERNAL BIT RATE: AUDIO 64 bit floating point / CONTROL SOURCES 64 bit floating point" WHAT DO!?!?!

SO, to sum up, I can buy Nebula 2 which comes with Nat 2 light (which can only make 32 bit impulses) for 20 Euros OR I can buy Nebula 3 which comes with the full version of Nat 2 (which can make 64 bit impulses), but I'm not sure if Nebula 2 can load the 64 bit impulses I would make in Nat 2 full...on the other hand, I'm sure I could make 32 bit impulses with Nat 2 as well, so people who wanted to spring for Nebula 3 could use the 64 bit ones and cheap bastards could still use the 32 bit :heh: ). Ok, so it's decided, I'm going for Nebula 3 with Nat 2 for 80 Euros / $120! Now give me money folks! :D (email address is at the top)

$20 paypal confirmed: U heeft een betaling verzonden van $20,00 USD naar MetalMGH shifttwo hotmail dot com

Can you also sample the impulses with speakerdistortion? -yum-

Oh, and one request here: maybe this is unusual and out of line, but a slab of rockwool against the innerside of the back of the cabinet will absorb some combfiltering in the midfrequencies. Idea?

Haha, yeah, I figured I'd just put it all out there so people saw exactly where there money was going :D And Mulder, I got it, thanks!

$20 should do the trick dude, thanks! :)

And Mulder, yeah, I think I'll get a sheet of OC703 rigid fiberglass (homie don't play ;)), stick it in there, and do a comparison, cuz I've always been curious as to whether it's better to have absorption in there or not! Good idea, thanks! Though unfortunately, if by capturing speaker distortion you mean CRANKING THE FUCK OUT OF IT, unfortunately THAT I won't be able to do, cuz of neighbors :D

$20 should do the trick dude, thanks! :)

And Mulder, yeah, I think I'll get a sheet of OC703 rigid fiberglass (homie don't play ;)), stick it in there, and do a comparison, cuz I've always been curious as to whether it's better to have absorption in there or not! Good idea, thanks!

:headbang:

Though unfortunately, if by capturing speaker distortion you mean CRANKING THE FUCK OUT OF IT, unfortunately THAT I won't be able to do, cuz of neighbors :D

Just make loud sexnoises inbetween the sweeps, they will be too embarrassed to complain.

I have Nebula 3 and Nat 2. Unfortunately I don't currently have any means of recording LOUD-ASS sine sweeps, that wouldn't be plagued by horrible acoustics.

Thanks Tristan, got it! Total is $40 as of now. And Ben, so you still use sine sweeps to make files with Nat 2? How easy is it to use?

Fuck yeah Bernhard, $80 now! Almost there! ($120 is the goal, though actually $160 would be nice so I can get some OC703 to experiment with in the cab!)