Help me, I need to be famous

First of all, how old are you?
I'm eighteen

Do you play video/computer games? If your answer is yes, go to question 2. If your answer is no, please explain why you don't play computer games.
Yes

Approximately how many hours per week do you spend playing games?
8 hours a week

Do you buy or illegally download your games?
download

How often do you buy games?
once a year a retro game

On avarage, how much money do you spend on gaming in a year? That includes upgrading your system, buying consoles...etc
>40€

How often do you download games?
3-4 times a year

Why do you play video games? (Entertainment, to kill time, to relax...etc)
relax, entertainment

Name a good thing and a bad thing about video/computer games.
- I hate the fact that I got something like addicted to it and spent the whole day playing counterstrike but afterwards u dont have anything
+ fun

:lol: BOO WOW, but i heard Blizzard are gonna forcefully shut down private Wow Servers now :S as if they're not earning enough money :lol:

missed this post :S

And Blizzard can fuck off :p
They do Ban accounts for talking about, or advertising any private servers on on their own. But they can't shut down the servers, unless its something like profiting off of Blizzard's work or some bullshit. Either way, server we play on isn't profiting, you can tell by how irritatingly buggy it is :p

My friend is a hunter, who loses his pet every flight he takes :(
Cant call it, can't dismiss it, can't stable it.

missed this post :S

And Blizzard can fuck off :p
They do Ban accounts for talking about, or advertising any private servers on on their own. But they can't shut down the servers, unless its something like profiting off of Blizzard's work or some bullshit. Either way, server we play on isn't profiting, you can tell by how irritatingly buggy it is :p

My friend is a hunter, who loses his pet every flight he takes :(
Cant call it, can't dismiss it, can't stable it.

I played WoW once, got me sooo addicted:lol: Skipped school just to grind for mats, to level, and shit.

And I bought the last remaining gold for my flying mount (regular) :erk:

Do you play video/computer games? If your answer is yes, go to question 2. If your answer is no, please explain why you don't play computer games.
Yes

0 < 1

Both.

Probably twice a year.

On avarage, how much money do you spend on gaming in a year? That includes upgrading your system, buying consoles...etc
0 > 100

Probably 3/4 times a year.

Relaxation.

+ Can be a lot of fun, being in 'another world'.
- It can sometimes draw you really into it and you just have to buy it, and then 2 weeks after you bought it's not a lot of fun anymore. But that's something personal I think.

Your response is not only ignorant and condescending, but it's fucking useless because you didn't do the rest of the survey.

read the original post again smartass. he says if you DON'T play video games, just state why not. those other questions don't even apply unless you DO play :rolleyes:

Your existence is not only pathetic and embarrassing, but it's also fucking useless as well.

read the original post again smartass. he says if you DON'T play video games, just state why not. those other questions don't even apply unless you DO play :rolleyes:

and here's something only you in particular can do everyday as well :)
[youtube]qHuOTAS0UKk&feature=related[/youtube]

LOLOL

(props, haha!)

i love wen someone write longs textz in the internet, it shows that this person don't take internet serious :kickass:

^
JOE! REMEMBER! your existence is not only pathetic and embarrassing, but it's also fucking useless as well!:mad: :lol:

almost 18

yes.

It differs really much, but eeeeerrrrhhhhh i'd say approx. 8 or so
I download them unless its not really possible, or if its cheap, or if i want to play online
Once each 5 months?
50€ or so.
This laptop was bought for school so im not taking that into account :lol:
Probably one or two each week lately
All 3 mentioned

Its fun lulz. The bad thing is that it can take alot of time off your hands

almost 18

yes.

It differs really much, but eeeeerrrrhhhhh i'd say approx. 8 or so
I download them unless its not really possible, or if its cheap, or if i want to play online
Once each 5 months?
50&#8364; or so.
This laptop was bought for school so im not taking that into account :lol:
Probably one or two each week lately
All 3 mentioned

Its fun lulz. The bad thing is that it can take alot of time off your hands
I hope he writes 'Some people surveyed report that gaming is lulz' in his paper and the teacher goes 'Wtf? :err:' :lol: