help out an in flames fan!!

Well, only Skydancer has Anders voice of the DT records. Its commonly acknowledged to be the worst vocals of both DT and Anders...

For twin guitar madness, I recommend none other than The Gallery.

If you really like Ander's voice, go get Skydancer, the only DT-album he is singing on.

On the other hand, the twin lead-guitars are probably most prevalent on The Gallery.

Anyway, in the end you should get them all.

-Villain

Originally posted by Wanderingblade
Well, only Skydancer has Anders voice of the DT records. Its commonly acknowledged to be the worst vocals of both DT and Anders...

Yeah? Wuz about dem Reroute to Remain vocalz den?

@[sic]: Considering the stellar quality of Skydancer in all other respects besides vocals, and the not-so-stellar quality of the non-vocal qualitys of RtR (not even touching on Anders), I think it's safe to say that Friden is far more damaging on Skydancer than IF's new release.

Damage Done also has its share of guitar melodies, and probably easier for someone who is accustomed to IF to get into. Here's a few individual songs to give you a feel for either album:

The Gallery
-Punish my Heaven
-The Dividing Line
-The Emptiness from which I Fed

Damage Done
-Hours Passed in Exile
-The Treason Wall
-Cathode Ray Sunshine

So, anyone cares to teach me how to distinguish twin guitar melodies and what the hell is that? ;)

twin guitar melodies = (unless I'm mistaken) when bother guitars are playing what is commonly thought of as lead guitar, both at the same level of the song rather than the more normal lead guitar with a rythm guitar in the background...