Here it is! Something to live for.

Sorrell

APT Guitarist/vocalist
Jan 3, 2008
Fairfield, CA
www.myspace.com
Sat May 3rd - Oakland, CA - Paramount Theater. Dream Theater and OPETH!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

That is the most beautiful theater to see a show in. I saw TOOL there last year. No matter where you sit, or stand, you can see the entire stage. It's like seeing a private show. And, the sound is breath taking there!

SRS

I hadn't heard...but IF - DT plays LA late April....look for MP to get a tattoo at "LA Ink"....I got a feelin'...

I dunno....just sayin'!

/me loves the show and would piss her pants if MP showed up for a tat!!!

IF MP sports new "ink"....please be sure to report! (he might not play, exactly, right depending on where the needle stabbed 'im!)

Cecilia: I don't keep track. What might *I* be missing in NYC?!?!?

Nevermind ~ Steph! I HATE weeknight shows, especially when I don't know where I'm goin'!!!! Sheeet!!!

Koelling and I will meet you at the bar after Opeth, Sorrell.. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, Bartman and I will catch up with ya. I haven't seen DT in a while, so I actually might be ready to see them again. I was WAY tired of 'em after the 2 "Night With..." fiascos. Too much is just that. I don't wanna see 3 hours of any band. But, that's just me.

SRS

I've seen Dream Theater 12 times now, so I'm not stoked about them as much as I am seeing Opeth and DT on the same night with a group of great people. Count me in

I think I'm Gonna Be there. Robby And I havent had a Road trip in a while. Plus I need me some Face time With the Steve's! Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Z

I'm not booked that weekend, so I should be able to make the trip with Zildjian. Make up for the time I skipped seeing Opeth in Eugene with you guys.
(Geez, looks like I am going to be down there twice in May now, as I plan on being at the Nightwish show in Orangevale on May 22nd)

Robby

Misty says "GO".. It's looking pretty good. Looking forward to meeting everyone that I havent met yet. Plus I get to have everyone buy me a Guinness for my birthday.. Life is good!

Z

I would love to see Opeth!!

Still Life is still my favorite from them but I dig everthing the've done so far....
Opeth_Still-Life_cover.jpg